ad

What would you do?

M

martlant7

Hi everyone

I am currently living in the UAE but have 2 properties in the UK, both without any mortgage. Value of each is approx 250k GBP and both are rented out to long term tenants

I want to start increasing my BTL portfolio size via the Buy, Refurb, Refinance method, work will be done and managed by experienced family based in the UK.

Would you:

a) Take out a remortgage on one of those properties to release equity to fund the next property.

2) Take out a separate BTL mortgage (not linked to those properties) to fund the growth and continue with this method

Look forward to hearing your thoughts and thanks in advance for the help.

V

VijayShankar

Hi all,

I work as real estate analyst and you will see that during the pandemic the real estate market was very down but the market leaders kept working on it, no matter what happened back then.
Later over a period of time, now we see that, market is again catching up to the trend and getting the traction and people are again searching for real estate properties for the growth. Coworking space in metrolpolitian cities is on the rise, like meeting room Pune, Chennai, Mumbai and Bangalore are supporting for growth of startup community.