What will US$1 million buy overseas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chavo

Considering large condo's/villas and also lots (and how big?)

C

Chavo

Brokers

Also, are there any brokers here that sell properties of any kind in this price range...? Say... between 750K and 1.5M?

I

investor27

Hi, if its Morocco you wish to invest please refer to the PM ive sent you, good luck with investment choice.

R

Robert Gavin

There are some very cheap places and 1 illion can get a lot.

If you are looking for sheer qaulity/quantity then pick place slike brazil or eqypt

D

DC

750 to 1.5 million Dollar Properties

We have properties in that bracket up to 15 million euros. 20 million dollars. So feel free to contact us.

It depends on your objectives. ie. What do you want to buy or achieve.

PM if you want to talk

D

DEOSYL

Hi

Well U could buy my property (2704 sqm) in Somerset West, South africa for half of the US$1 mil. and then convert it into a guest house, large pool, tennis court, sea views, easy access to everything.

regards

D

;) PM if interested about South Africa

M

maria

Portuguese Silver coast

Chavo said:
Also, are there any brokers here that sell properties of any kind in this price range...? Say... between 750K and 1.5M?
Hello,

Have you consider Portuguese Silver Coast for investment?
I might be able to help. please email [email protected]

M

maria

investor27 said:
Hi, if its Morocco you wish to invest please refer to the PM ive sent you, good luck with investment choice.
Hi,

Have you considered Portuguese Silver Coast for investment. This are is becoming increasinly known all over the world.

I might be able to help, please email [email protected]

pjm

pjm

Chavo said:
Hello
I would have to say for that kind of money you would be best to look at southern portugal with great capital growth and fantastic weather all year around. Look at vipalgarve.com or email me [email protected]
Best Regards
PJM

D

djkevin31

HOw about Dubai

hey
dubai is the best opportunity you ll have come accross, if u need any other details mail me on the id below and i ll give u, the best options.
call me if u want quick & good returns.
also with 1 Million dollars u can buy a lot in Dubai. And just grow your money to watever u wish to.
thanx,
Kevin. Cell: +971559140231.

Julfar Real Estates.

R

rfaraon

Chavo said:
Good day, maybe you have heard about pristine beaches in the philippines? or heard news about real estate boom already rising here? For your guidance, Philippines has a lot to offer all over the regions, I was wondering if you are interested in owning a Condominium unit here in Manila, which can be rented out to others for profit in return...Further, you can also try out a vacation here in any location that you want, Palawan, Cebu or Bohol which are one of the main tourist destination spots here in the Philippines......
....I am a Filipino Citizen and I am engaged in real estate business. If you are interested, I can give you proposals to choose from, just E-mail me so that I may give you information, pictures and other details.

Rechelle F. Dela Cruz
+63918-4476201
e-mail add: [email protected]

K

Kenya07

Diani Beach-Kenya

Hi there, With that kind of money , you can buy ready -made villas, cottages or beautiful beach front land where you can build a nice resort. Return on Investment Guaranteed. Kenya's tourism is on the rise and the accommodation facilities are dwindling. What about a nice camp at the world's famous Maasai Mara?

e-mail me for more information: [email protected]

M

maneel.com

India, Dubai and malaysia are good opp's.. get in touch if you are interested

F

ferreira

Hi
Contact me we have apartment blocks for sale, close to the sea and other developments that might be of interest.
Best regards
Orlando Ferreira
[email protected]

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
for just 200k $ more I know of a plot with 2km beach front in brazil ....

L

lurife

$1 mill

Whit $1 mill you will buy a lot of real states in Costa Rica, Central America.

A

andyk2

Fantasy Property League

Everybody wants to push there own, but here´s what I would do with $1.000.000............

3 leasebacks in France on max finance = $75.000 deposit - the rest is self-financing

A suite at a condo-hotel in Panama = $50.000 deposit - the rest is self financing

2 high quality apartments in Dubai with draw down finance = $100.000 deposit

A couple of investment properties on Sahl Hasheesh, Egypt to flip = $150.000 deposit

A villa on Mediterrania Saidia for short term rental and then sell on (less than 3 years) = $200.000 + finance (should be self-financing)

Cash out on a couple of good quality apartments on the North coast of Penang, Malaysia = $200.000

A "BMV" house in Spain (cash out) = $225.000.

That´s my million. Anybody got their own views?

Andy

J

Jitugosrani

hey
dubai is the best opportunity you ll have come accross, if u need any other details mail me on the id below and i ll give u, the best options.
call me if u want quick & good returns.
also with 1 Million dollars u can buy a lot in Dubai. And just grow your money to watever u wish to.
thanx,
Kevin. Cell: +971559140231.

Julfar Real Estates.
Yes, do let me have further details of what investment/s I can do in Dubai with 1.0M. I have an investment maturing in November where I will collect some 750k and right now I am looking at various avenues of re-investing these funds.
Thanks and regards
Jit

Status
Not open for further replies.