ad

What property investment books would you recommend?

L

lookinginvest

I have done some research into real estate investment but I think I need to do more. What property investment books would you recommend to a relative novice?

KGeeson

KGeeson

Property Forum Staff
Forum Partner
We have a selection of best-sellers here on the forum in the resources section.

Do you have any particular investment strategy in mind (buy-to-let, HMO, flips, etc?) Which part of the country do you live in and is this where you are looking to invest?

N

nmb

There are some excellent property investment books out there but I would also be tempted to look at the biographies of self-made business people such as Sir Alan Sugar, Richard Branson, etc. The mix of these two types of books will help to give you not only an array of property investment strategies to use but also give you the mindset of a business person.

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
It's definitely about education and learning before getting stuck in and making loads of costly mistakes! Mindset is also a key factor in becoming successful in any business area so it's good to read a variety of biographies...

I have read 95% of all the books on our resource page and learned something from all of them.

Good luck starting your journey!

L

lookinginvest

I'm going to try and mix up my book collection with statistical analysis and investment strategies while also looking at the mindset of successful investors in property and other assets. From what I see so far there is certainly a trend amongst the more successful property investors in the world!