What is your biggest problem you want solved ?

J

jonwell

hi
i have been on this forum for a while i began to like this forum, more of a little hobby but with more enjoyment with all of you taking part.

lets see how we can help each other here every little bit helps, on this thread i would like to hear genuine people who are having trouble with what ever and replies from others if we can help them but please remember if you can't give the right advice or help and don't people are already in trouble in this climate as it is hard times.

lets be human and help one another....make good use of this forum and it will credit to us all for doing something good....it will make us feel better..

omostra06

omostra06

your going to be busy jon, you posted the same thing on about 20 different country forums...:hmmmm2:

J

jonwell

yes i know but i think we can learn from one another even i am a short term trader but always open to what people have to say and i am sure i can learn from them as well...

i will try to keep replying to posts every monday and thursday and in the mean time people can post each other it's every bodies forum.....