What is the most rentable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yort

Welcome the opinions on the bets regions and the size of the appartmnets easy to rent in Dubai and Abu-Dhabi.
Is it one room or a studio?
what are the rental rices on the market!?
Thank you for the answers!

G

georgihh

Welcome the opinions on the bets regions and the size of the appartmnets easy to rent in Dubai and Abu-Dhabi.
Is it one room or a studio?
what are the rental rices on the market!?
Thank you for the answers!
Best buy and best rent – studio IC
To buy – 230 k -easy
To rent – 24k - very easy
8% net profit - the only place in UAE

Y

yort

Best buy and best rent – studio IC
To buy – 230 k -easy
To rent – 24k - very easy
8% net profit - the only place in UAE
230 thousand of what?
24 000 per month of what?
)))
and what studio IC - whats that?
Thank you

W

Wannaberich

Personally I'd rather get less rent % in a better area than to buy a unit in the worst part of Dubai.
Actually I know of a unit in Silicon Oasis at 450k which will rent at 42k which is around 9.5% !

Y

yort

Personally I'd rather get less rent % in a better area than to buy a unit in the worst part of Dubai.
Actually I know of a unit in Silicon Oasis at 450k which will rent at 42k which is around 9.5% !
What is the size of the studio you are talking about?
How much per year is the charges? or other expenses per year that the owner pays?

M

Minime

Why do you say IC is so bad. I purchased two studios in the spainish cluster back in 05 for 248 AED I am now getting a rent of 26 and 28 K per year. I am not complaing The rent has dropped from 40K but I am still getting a good return. I have made contact with a few agents on asking prices for these studios and valulations have come back between 250 and 270 K. Some say the place has stabalised and more say furture drops are expected but who knows ????

Status
Not open for further replies.