What is the investment property market like?

D

del77

As an NRI living in the uk I am curious as to what the investment property market is like in India. How much would a studio/1 bedroom flat cost? What find of rental returns are there to be made if any? What will will happen to the values of property in India in, say, 5 years time? And what are the best cities in india to invest in?

Any feedback would be great

S

shubh

This is the best time to invest in Indian real estate business, you can expect 2 times appreciation over the investment. The rate depends upon the location of the site, facilities and builders reputation.

M

mshah

It's the right time to invest in property market in India, as the real estate market is gradually recovering from the fall and wil increase more. The rates will vary from city to city and from area to area so it is quite difficult to say price of 1 bedroom apartment. All the metro city has good potential but fastest moving is Mumbai, as it is an business capitol of India. In next five years the markets would be quite high for sure. You can contact me for investment in Mumbai.

R

RafaelJames

Indian Property

Investment in Indian Real Estate get you high returns on your investment and rental returns are differ according to locality & society.

I have a question, you are interested in UAE Property according to your profile but you are asking for Indian Property?