What is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgihh

What is happening?

Dealers and investors
Please could you give us some more information about the UAE property MARKET?
Is this market going to follow the rest of the world, is it going to collapse or nothing will happen?
We are basic buyers and would like to know your honest opinion

Thanks in advance

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
What is happening?

Dealers and investors
Please could you give us some more information about the UAE property MARKET?
Is this market going to follow the rest of the world, is it going to collapse or nothing will happen?
We are basic buyers and would like to know your honest opinion

Thanks in advance
Summer - ramadan - Cityscape and global financial crisis is happening my friend, and the developers are still flooding the market at cityscape with hundreds of thousands of units for rocket prices!!

some of the prices that I've seen during city scape

city of Arabia AED 2500 - 3000 psf
Waterfront - ETA starliving project 2800 - 3300 psf!!
DAMAC Business bay 4000 PSF!!!
I learned from a friend of mine who is a senior offecial at Nakheel that Badrah phase 3 will launch end of october for 2500 PSF!!!

which is good for the resale market as buyers will now will try to look for cheaper and more reasonable alternative to new launches.

i can see the market gaining some of it's activities within the next couple of weeks after the all fuss of cityscape is over.

R

rg_andi

Summer - ramadan - Cityscape and global financial crisis is happening my friend, and the developers are still flooding the market at cityscape with hundreds of thousands of units for rocket prices!!

some of the prices that I've seen during city scape

city of Arabia AED 2500 - 3000 psf
Waterfront - ETA starliving project 2800 - 3300 psf!!
DAMAC Business bay 4000 PSF!!!
I learned from a friend of mine who is a senior offecial at Nakheel that Badrah phase 3 will launch end of october for 2500 PSF!!!

which is good for the resale market as buyers will now will try to look for cheaper and more reasonable alternative to new launches.

i can see the market gaining some of it's activities within the next couple of weeks after the all fuss of cityscape is over.
Thanks new_investor for the tip on Badrah. Hopefully the activity picks up and I am able to sell my units.

Just to add on to your research

Dubai Pearl - 3,500/psf (office & resi)
Sports City-3,150/psf (office)
Motor City-2,200/psf (office)
RAK 1,600-2,200/psf....

Regards

G

georgihh

All the prices are fine but my prices are not going up - IC and SCO.
Nothing has happen for the last 4 months
I need another 35% to triple my investments and sell. This financial crisis came just 6 months earlier. Looks like I need to wait for some time.
I always follow the rule triple the money and run.

Status
Not open for further replies.