Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

What is equaivalent of RERA in RAK?

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by mazi, Feb 4, 2009.

  1. mazi

    mazi New Member

    Does anybody know what the equivalent of RERA is in RAK?
  2. PropGuy

    PropGuy New Member

    There is none.
  3. mazi

    mazi New Member

    oh dear. so where would one go to in case of a dispute?
  4. memo123

    memo123 Member

    They should have at least registration department for land and properties , may be that will help . Go to them may be they can help
  5. mazi

    mazi New Member

    thanks memo
  6. aligoldy

    aligoldy New Member

    Anyone had any luck with the Land department in RAK?
    Is there any specific problem your having with a RAK development?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page