What happened to Elite investors group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PropGuy

What happened to Elite investors group? Where are the people?

P

PropGuy

Yea they are still building, but slow. Anyhow, they are building.

T

Tinytraders

Elite residence

Am an investor in the elite, anyone wish to share their views or info on the development?

V

vanityfair

I have just returned from Dubai Sport City and was very pleased to see the progress being made at last on the elite residences. Elite 1, 2, 3 and 6 seem to be moving the most. There seems to be a buzz around the place, there are many golf villas completed and people living there now. The football stadium has started and the ICC cricket council have moved into their offices. I think the worst of the slump is now behind us.
I met with the project manager and Elite 6 where I have invested is expected to be competed September 2011, I think March 2012 is more realistic though.

amplesou

amplesou

Banned
I have just returned from Dubai Sport City and was very pleased to see the progress being made at last on the elite residences. Elite 1, 2, 3 and 6 seem to be moving the most. There seems to be a buzz around the place, there are many golf villas completed and people living there now. The football stadium has started and the ICC cricket council have moved into their offices. I think the worst of the slump is now behind us.
I met with the project manager and Elite 6 where I have invested is expected to be competed September 2011, I think March 2012 is more realistic though.
did you get any pics i could upload them for you !
please pm me if you want me to upload them for you!

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
interesting news - hope all is well!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.