What facilities will you have on your complex??

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all

I thought I would start a thread to see what facilities we have on our complexes and how they differ.

Sierra is a complex that also has a 4 star hotel with large pool.

We will have use of 10 pools, the hotels bars and restaurants, health club, supermarket and 48 shop units on site as well as access to beach.
There will also be smoke detectors in the apartments that are connected to the fire alarm system at the hotel, WiFi, parking, satellite, dive centre on the beach and excursion sales office. All doors are imported from the UK ( Crosby ) and treated against fire.
Here is the master plan and ours is 40A2

Attachments

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Hi all

I thought I would start a thread to see what facilities we have on our complexes and how they differ.

Sierra is a complex that also has a 4 star hotel with large pool.

We will have use of 10 pools, the hotels bars and restaurants, health club, supermarket and 48 shop units on site as well as access to beach.
There will also be smoke detectors in the apartments that are connected to the fire alarm system at the hotel, WiFi, parking, satellite, dive centre on the beach and excursion sales office. All doors are imported from the UK ( Crosby ) and treated against fire.
Here is the master plan and ours is 40A2

where is this?? looks nice

Status
Not open for further replies.