What European real estate markets are you watching?

Discussion in 'European Property' started by totallyproperty, Mar 16, 2014.

1. totallyproperty

totallyproperty Administrator Staff Member

Even though all elements of Europe are connected on a political and financial basis the performance of individual European real estate markets has been very different. A great example of these variations is the real estate markets of London/UK and Greece.

Which European real estate markets are you watching with a view to investing?

2. leonidas5

leonidas5 New Member

Very good point!
    Yes is true, both of countries are in European Union and the prices in Greece are lower than ever and the same time in London are still going up!
    I think is the right time for investments in Greece and in general southern Europe.

3. mneguy

mneguy New Member

Montenegro for me.

Several huge properties are being developed there... I'm just starting in the real estate, but my friend told me to pay attention to Montenegro.

4. totallyproperty

totallyproperty Administrator Staff Member

I would be very interested to learn my you feel the Montenegro real estate market is one for the future?

5. mneguy

mneguy New Member

Hey totallyproperty!

Well, like I sad I'm total newbite in this world, but I know there are several resorts being developed as we speak. One of them is in my neighbourhood (Lustica Bay). They've just released a report saying that this year sales are better than their expectations.

Montenegrin largest newspaper (Pobjeda) just published article with promising numbers (can't post links still, so you'll need to Google it :)

6. mygermanpropertyEU

mygermanpropertyEU New Member

call me biased but the German market is still in my opinion the best balanced market in Europe, with good returns, excellent growth and affordable for all spectrum of the property ladder, whilst avoiding some of the pitfalls of countries with cheap real estate IE lax government regulation, underdeveloped amenities and poor infrastructure.

Just my 2 (euros) cents :)

7. roxanneardary

roxanneardary New Member

Every neighborhood has its own sense of style and values.

8. Vincentash

Vincentash New Member

I am keeping my eye out for Spain right now.

9. nmb

nmb Well-Known Member

Does the UK property market look more or less interesting in light of Brexit?