Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

What do you think of Mineral Water for development in Bulgaria?

Discussion in 'Bulgaria Property' started by Manchester, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Manchester

Manchester New Member

Hello Everyone,

I've been recently proposed to make an investment in a mineral water source in Bulgaria. Do you think its a good opportunity to spend my money in?

2. elitehomes

elitehomes New Member

Hi,
    I don't think this is a good investment right now.Depends how much you have to invest and how fast you want to return your money back.Anyway this is not a good investment there is a lot of mineral water sources owned by big companies.This is my opinion so do whatever you think is right.

3. elitehomes

elitehomes New Member

Hi,
    I think this is not a good investment right now.There a lot of mineral water sources owned by big companies.This is my opinion.Do whatever you think is right.

4. Salt Lake

Salt Lake New Member

It might be a good idea. Summer and winter tourism are already pretty much developed. On the other hand I wouldn't say so about the spa tourism which can be combined with congress tourism. Still, I think it would be better if you are more specific about the location.

5. rayk150

rayk150 New Member

water

summers are hot, but its a bad investment for sure

6. user12

user12 New Member

property with mineral spa rights or water rights in bulgaria

Hi

i had a property for sale last year which a property with many rooms just like a hotel,it had been currently used as a care home but also had a medical centre on site,also with mineral water on site which was used as a spa to help cure people
    living in the care home

i think the original price was around 3m Euro but could have been purchased for 2 and a half million

just a source for you if you are looking to invest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.