What Developments Are Sold Is There Over Supply Of Apartments

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeremy bright

What Developments Are Sold Is There Over Supply Of Apartments

P

propertastic

I know of very few developments that have been finished with a lot of unsold apartments left on the market.

I am always on the lookout for such developments as a lot of continental clients don't want to buy offplan, but they are hard to find.

Maybe the situation will change as more properties come online, but good developments seem to sell you quicker than ever at the moment.

J

jeremy bright

yes looking around on google there are all the same names still up there for sale and some have the nerve to have put up there prices like the village and is not the best place around have put up prices a good bit a one bed now is £27.500 but last year was £19.950

D

dave99

Off-plan works in Hurghada

yes looking around on google there are all the same names still up there for sale and some have the nerve to have put up there prices like the village and is not the best place around have put up prices a good bit a one bed now is £27.500 but last year was £19.950
Hi Selling off-plan seems to work in Hurghada - even when there is nothing but a hole in the ground - the pricing is a reflection of the initial risk as much as a more realistic price.

I assume that most developments sell the initial apartments at a discount to get sales moving, but by the time they are almost finished there will only be a few units left, if any.

Currently the market is still working for off-plan selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.