ad

What characteristics do you believe an entrepreneur requires?

P

PostBrexitInvestor

There are many so-called property investment entrepreneurs ready to wax lyrical about their ideas, philosophy and strategies. However, what characteristics you believe an entrepreneur in the world the property investment requires?

N

nmb

The ability to think outside the box, have confidence in their decisions and ultimately, perhaps more importantly, admit when they are wrong. The day we stop learning is the day we start to die.

A

aurelie

I would assume that admitting being wrong is the most important thing. Exit strategies can be clever but one will never be able to know in advance about legal or human requirements and changes...

N

nmb

There is nothing wrong in making a mistake as long as you learn from it. The world of property investment is littered with those who failed to learn from their mistakes and ultimately paid a high financial price.

P

PeterLicourinos

The number one characteristic an entrepreneur needs is persistence! The ability to continually get back on your feet and drive, not only yourself but your whole team, forward is key!

I've made many mistakes in my 16 years in property but I've come back stronger from each one of them!

P

PostBrexitInvestor

Persistence is a great characteristic to have because it is very easy to fall by the wayside at the first sign of trouble.

The worst mistakes we make are the ones we do not learn from.