What Can $200,000 buy you right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sarah DXB

nothing on the palm- maybe studio in marina/jlt or one bed in discovery gdns

B

badrah

How much for a 2-bed in JBR, about 110sq.m?
I've seen several ads from 1.2 - 1.5 based on location, but i'm pretty sure it doesnt worht it, wait for couple of month and you can get at 2002 op of Aed 600k for a 2 bed sea view ;)

D

DAYFox

I've seen several ads from 1.2 - 1.5 based on location, but i'm pretty sure it doesnt worht it, wait for couple of month and you can get at 2002 op of Aed 600k for a 2 bed sea view ;)
jez, why do u give such bull**** advice? This will NEVER happen!!! If u wanna bet on this I accept everything u are going to offer me!!!

B

Brendan R

$200k will buy you a nice condo in Miami, there must be something wrong....:confused:

B

badrah

jez, why do u give such bull**** advice? This will NEVER happen!!! If u wanna bet on this I accept everything u are going to offer me!!!
let's wait and see, time will only tell

S

sasherwani2

When I predicted that the Discovery Gardens prices will fall more than 75%, i got a lot of "THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN"s from the brokers on this forum. Currently a one bedroom at DG which was selling in Oct 08 for 1.3m is selling for 630k which is more than a 50% drop. Ofcourse this isnt the bottom since this is barely the beginning of a "possible" 2nd Great Depression. Incase you havent studied much about the First Great Depression, you should. People were selling their apartments for 2 month's supply of food and Doctors were polishing shoes to make ends meet.

I am not trying to scare you but stop denying the weirdest and the most pessimistic predictions as anything is possible in the current financial meltdown.

Last edited:
N

naxal

Hi Sasherwani2 ,

Brokers have had been also hitting on me when I said the same like you ,infact it got them furious !!!

S

Sean@Phuket

In JLT, Business Bay, Burj, Marina, Palm only.?
200k USD will get you a hell of a lot in Phuket with the possibility of more then one property!

Phuket, a place made out of CASH and not credit!

Status
Not open for further replies.