Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

What Can $200,000 buy you right now?

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by Djjunior, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Djjunior

Djjunior New Member

In JLT, Business Bay, Burj, Marina, Palm only.?

2. sarah DXB

sarah DXB New Member

nothing on the palm- maybe studio in marina/jlt or one bed in discovery gdns

3. Sixgun

Sixgun New Member

How much for a 2-bed in JBR, about 110sq.m?

4. badrah

badrah New Member

I've seen several ads from 1.2 - 1.5 based on location, but i'm pretty sure it doesnt worht it, wait for couple of month and you can get at 2002 op of Aed 600k for a 2 bed sea view ;)

5. DAYFox

DAYFox New Member

jez, why do u give such bull**** advice? This will NEVER happen!!! If u wanna bet on this I accept everything u are going to offer me!!!

6. Brendan R

Brendan R New Member

$200k will buy you a nice condo in Miami, there must be something wrong....:confused:

7. drashwas_8

drashwas_8 New Member

wow serious ... I think its better to invest there now, whats the use

8. badrah

badrah New Member

let's wait and see, time will only tell

9. sasherwani2

sasherwani2 New Member

When I predicted that the Discovery Gardens prices will fall more than 75%, i got a lot of "THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN"s from the brokers on this forum. Currently a one bedroom at DG which was selling in Oct 08 for 1.3m is selling for 630k which is more than a 50% drop. Ofcourse this isnt the bottom since this is barely the beginning of a "possible" 2nd Great Depression. Incase you havent studied much about the First Great Depression, you should. People were selling their apartments for 2 month's supply of food and Doctors were polishing shoes to make ends meet.

I am not trying to scare you but stop denying the weirdest and the most pessimistic predictions as anything is possible in the current financial meltdown.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  10. naxal

naxal New Member

Hi Sasherwani2 ,

Brokers have had been also hitting on me when I said the same like you ,infact it got them furious !!!

11. Sean@Phuket

[email protected] New Member

200k USD will get you a hell of a lot in Phuket with the possibility of more then one property!

Phuket, a place made out of CASH and not credit!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.