What are your thoughts about the Dubai real estate market in the short, medium and long-term?

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by totallyproperty, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Sonalia

Sonalia New Member

Just wanted to add to this thread: While the downward trajectory in the real estate market for the short-term is unavoidable due to tepid economic/market conditions and the expected supply glut, the outlook for the medium and long-term for the UAE is encouraging, fuelled by a pro-active government response and clear focus on economic progress and sustainability.

2. Ishan

Ishan New Member

Hey!
    In the short run the market is stil a bit down and improving slowly.
    In the medium run because of the world expo 2020, real estate invetors have high hopes.
    In the long run real estate investment is always a good idea be it Dubai or anywhere else in the world.

3. Muzammil Hussain

Muzammil Hussain New Member

In my view after Expo 2020, all things will be clear about the Dubai real estate market. Everyone hoping to see huge improvements in the real estate industry after or during Expo 2020 Dubai.

4. lookinginvest

lookinginvest Member

I would be interested to hear feedback on the Dubai property market as there tends to be very different opinions in the press. Also, the tightening of regulations does not seem to have stopped some of the dubious property developers from taking investor’s money. I thought the new regulations were supposed to change all of this?