West Avenue, Dubai Marina

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theammer

Has anyone invested in this new development or does anyone have any comments re the developer, Select Property???

Thank you in advance for any comments.

R

rudeboy

i have already invested with SP in RAK on Marjan Island their project is called the Pacific on man made island similiar to Palm Jumeriah.

Honestly speaking I think SP are the best when it comes to their service. I must have recieved 10 calls from them for various reasons which included informing about my contract and that the construction has started.

I am not the only one who is satisfied with SP you can check out the thread in RAK for marjan island.

T

theammer

Thanks for your very helpful comments. They have also sent me details re Pacific so I will follow up on the SP links. I am dealing with Nikki Furness and she is very helpful.

Can I be so bold to ask what you bought and if you have made any premium on the purchase price at Pacific? They have sent me details for a one bedroom apartment at about £132K (see document attached)

View attachment PA-B525_Standard_Plan[1].pdf

Many thanks again for your response.

R

rudeboy

hey there I got a studio on the 8th floor I paid 600,000dhs for it size is 450 sq ft. It is too much but they are comparing that project with Palm Jumeriah. And we all know what palm jumeriah is fetching now days. I was able to pick up the last studio which was on the 8th floor but apparantely they started from 500,000dhs and they have sold out their studios and some one bedrooms and 2 bedrooms are left. I.e 85% is remaining. I have gone for the lenghty 15 year payment plan.
I have paid the booking fee and the 15%, next payment is in Dec and then roughly 12,000dhs after every 3 months for 15 years.

They did tell me about west avenue but it was out of my budget.

Overall till now I am happy with SP and their services. I have recieved my contract on time as promised by them and I have been called up by them to be told that the contract has been awarded to some korean company, also they have sent me pictures of the island which has been constructed. Till now everything is perfect and I am hoping it remains so. But knowing this is UAE and delays will happen which cant be blamed on SP.

Status
Not open for further replies.