ad

Welcome to Property Forum's general discussions forum - Introduction video

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member

Need general property investment advice? New to property investing? Property Forum is the largest international property forum in the world. With over 20 chat forums dedicated to specific topics, you can learn from 65,000+ other investors sharing tips and advice. This video introduces you to the various forums we offer and where you can get your property investment queries answered by experts and peers.

Additionally, please go ahead and access our free resources and educational material to help you make the right decisions when investing in property.

Helpful links:
Free Ebooks,
• Free educational videos on our YouTube Channel .
Upcoming Property events and webinars.
• Expert Mentorship help with Property Forum's CEO Nicholas Wallwork.

A

Abe1967

Hello Ladies and Gentleman...I am looking to invest in the property market but I am suffering a bit from information overload. Does anyone have a seminar or course they can recommend. You will be helping out a newbie out big time if you do.

F

FWL

Check out this section:-

I don't think you'll be disappointed!

D

davidscheff

Hi! I'm new to the forum and this video is quite informative. Thanks for this thread. It's insightful.

T

Theo_Ch

Thank you for sharing these kind of information with us. I am glad to be part of this forum.

T

townplanner0

I really love the way you have explained your topic with complete details ..

J

Jessica scarlett

Property investment in the United Kingdom is an obvious way to generate long-term earnings from a dependable rental property. In important UK investment markets, there is a lot of demand and not enough supply. Regional destinations are expected to increase at an unprecedented rate. Low loan rates and a Stamp Duty holiday are propelling the economy forward.

T

Taleeha Akhtar

Hi Friends,
I'm new to this forum. The video was informative. Thank you for sharing :)

R

rossiethomas

The video is so informative.

Once you decide to buy a property remember
  1. Landlord insurance
  2. Set Budget
  3. Calculate your rental yield if it is buy to let

S

sayapiazza

Saya Piazza SHOPS, RETAIL & RESTAURANTS
1162 acres integrated township Great Chance to invest in Saya piazza commercial 131

D

deanbowen

Are you thinking about renting an apartment but worried about the long procedure? Don’t worry; Soho Property Pte Ltd, the best real estate agency in Australia, will help you in finding the best apartment for rent in Sydney. We are working for many years and have great experience in dealing with our clients. Our agents are always ready to help you in any case. Have some queries? Call us on: +61 2 8776 3736..

D

Donald Huy

Hello Ladies and Gentleman...I am looking to invest in the property market but I am suffering a bit from information overload. Does anyone have a seminar or course they can recommend. You will be helping out a newbie out big time if you do.
I can help you get the clear and right track. Best

D

dwanejoshua

Thanks for appreciating your welcome. My name is Dwane, I am also a new member of this forum.

J

John_Steven

Property is like a relationship for the person that living in commercial and society. Ownership is best because finally, one time paid for the property owner to connectpeopleinvestments.net

A

aimedsyed010

Hello! I'm new to this forum. The video is so informative it helped me a big time.

B

buttleradam

Thanks for sharing your informative knowledge I hope it will be helpful for the audience.

M

Mac Properties

This video is extremely useful.A lot of the information out there can be very confusing

E

ElliotM

Thank you for sharing information with us. I am glad to be part of this forum.