ad

Welcome to Property Forum's general discussions forum - Introduction video

houtenshutters

houtenshutters

Hey there, I am new here. Thanks for sharing the informative video! I am glad to be part of this forum.

twofoldproperty

twofoldproperty

Thank you so much for sharing information with us.

E

Edwards&PlumbProperty

Hello Ladies and Gentleman...I am looking to invest in the property market but I am suffering a bit from information overload. Does anyone have a seminar or course they can recommend. You will be helping out a newbie out big time if you do.

Hello,

and welcome to the forum. If you need advice best speak to someone on the ground in the country you are looking to purchase in.

I advise to search for a local partner who can help give you the best advice and local knowledge before you make a decision.

I run my own property company so hope this helps you. If you are looking for new properties you can go direct to the developer, but do your research first. Look at their track record.

If you want to buy secondary market properties like what we do. Then you should find a buyers agent.

Just to help you. We charge a fee of 2% for that service, which is fair standard. however it may vary form country to country.

Hope this helps
Jordan