We have a plan how to take the money out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yort

To all investors of Tameer towers and PKS res.(JSV)
We are getting together to consolidate the invested units in the mentioned projects.
Please write if you are an investor in the projects abovementioned.
The info we need
1/ contract price
2/how much paid
3/your task?

M

myounus

Tameer Towers

Hi
I have already paid AED 525,000.00 How can I get it back? Did you have any success so far?

Mohammed Younus

H

Heavenscent

So, what happened then? did you consolidate or did it fall apart?
I invested around 750,000 in Tameer Towers... like most of everything... time has just left everyone hanging and not getting a cent back ... the lawyers take their money upfront but dont do an awful lot. When it comes to refunds Tameer is DEAF!! when they think you are going to change to Elite or Princess in Dubai... they are very quick to answer your email. My last reply from Ms Rania at Tameer was on the 31st March 2011, since then nothing as Im not interested in investing a dime with them... I just want the small refund that is due to me.... how about others??

M

myounus

tameer Tower

Hi
you are right , Lawyers take upfront and do not do anything. Management at Tameer knows it well and tell you to go to lawyers and say if you are lucky you may get 10,000.00 out of what you invested in Tameer. Legal system in UAE is awful. Only way is to get together and file a suit.
Did Tameer resume the work yet? Did they pay employees their salaries which they had not paid since April.

Mohammed Younus

Status
Not open for further replies.