WE can become the developer!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beenthere

W

wolfgang

It only becomes an option through combined purchasing and "people power" though i believe that most of us are sufficiently streetwise to acknowledge that if it is to materialise,someone needs to take the lead.
Projects do not just happen.Unless they are driven by somone with motivation and conviction,they do not even make it off the drawing board.
To become a developer ,one must first begin to think like one.

WOLFGANG:)

D

deedee1

:)Hi all,

WG-Would love to participate but financially cant afford to at the moment as I have too much on my plate at the minute!

But keep me updated on whats happening!!

Take care-D :)

W

wolfgang

No problem Deedee will do.
Here are a few options for you:
Beg, steal ,borrow ,put your grannie on Ebay.
We may even be prepared to do a part ex on a Grupo Sanchez penthouse!:D
All the best,
W.

W

wolfgang

That's the spirit "Been There"!
Let's allow the full details to emerge prior to pronouncing judgement.We can them more meaningfully evaluate the opportunity and make our decisions accordingly.It may be a little while yet,though i would anticipate being in a position to make a more definitive posting at the latest mid December ,since at that juncture i will have returned from Brazil;no thanks to Thomsonfly incidentally, as i have just received notification of the:) cancellation of my connecting flight back from Lisbon!

(We may even be able to conclude the "Been there",with "Done it" eventually):)

B

beenthere

That's the spirit "Been There"!
Let's allow the full details to emerge prior to pronouncing judgement.We can them more meaningfully evaluate the opportunity and make our decisions accordingly.It may be a little while yet,though i would anticipate being in a position to make a more definitive posting at the latest mid December ,since at that juncture i will have returned from Brazil;no thanks to Thomsonfly incidentally, as i have just received notification of the:) cancellation of my connecting flight back from Lisbon!

(We may even be able to conclude the "Been there",with "Done it" eventually):)
My full name is "been there and done that multiple times and seen it all before"

Status
Not open for further replies.