we are a estate agent in Turkey in Antalya We are looking for bussines partners abroa

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sibel polat

we are a estate agent in Turkey in Antalya We are looking for bussines partners abroad
Traditionally many people have bought property mainly Europe- Mediterranean Countries such as Spain, France,Italy,Portugal and Cyprus as well as famous US destinations like Florida. However , these places have recently become extremly expensive and saturated.
Buying a property in Turkey at a very reasonable price can be used for regular holidays and that can also be rent out to get some in come

Buying a property in Turkey has become so uncomplicated and easy that in 2005 almost 50.000 foreigners already owned a villa or second home here Interest of foreigners buying a golf holiday property hold strong for the 2007 season While real estate is mainly purchased for either investment or residental purposes.

R

Robert Gavin

Hi,

We are interested in working with you.

Please find out more by visiting the page below:

property horizons - home

Or please contact us using the details below.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Robert Gavin
Property Horizons Group Ltd

S

sibel polat

Dear Robert Gavin

I sent an email to propert horizon I have also send my email we can contact from that

hope to hear from you soon

sibel Polat

R

romanian_property

If you are interested in Romanian properties we can help you.
On romanian-property[dot]eu you can find many offers and we can help you in tracking more as well as with the business and legal procedures, as we are partners with a big Romanian legal firm.
You can contact us at office[at]romanian-property[dot]eu or send us a PM
Cheers

J

jasminewee

Singapore Property

You can contact me if you are looking at investing in the singapore property

Status
Not open for further replies.