Property tv
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

we are a estate agent in Turkey in Antalya We are looking for bussines partners abroa

Discussion in 'Buying Overseas Property' started by sibel polat, Jul 5, 2008.

1. sibel polat

sibel polat New Member

we are a estate agent in Turkey in Antalya We are looking for bussines partners abroad
    Traditionally many people have bought property mainly Europe- Mediterranean Countries such as Spain, France,Italy,Portugal and Cyprus as well as famous US destinations like Florida. However , these places have recently become extremly expensive and saturated.
    Buying a property in Turkey at a very reasonable price can be used for regular holidays and that can also be rent out to get some in come

Buying a property in Turkey has become so uncomplicated and easy that in 2005 almost 50.000 foreigners already owned a villa or second home here Interest of foreigners buying a golf holiday property hold strong for the 2007 season While real estate is mainly purchased for either investment or residental purposes.

2. Robert Gavin

Robert Gavin New Member

Hi,

We are interested in working with you.

Please find out more by visiting the page below:

property horizons - home

Or please contact us using the details below.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Robert Gavin
    Property Horizons Group Ltd

3. sibel polat

sibel polat New Member

Dear Robert Gavin

I sent an email to propert horizon I have also send my email we can contact from that

hope to hear from you soon

sibel Polat

4. romanian_property

romanian_property New Member

If you are interested in Romanian properties we can help you.
    On romanian-property[dot]eu you can find many offers and we can help you in tracking more as well as with the business and legal procedures, as we are partners with a big Romanian legal firm.
    You can contact us at office[at]romanian-property[dot]eu or send us a PM
    Cheers

5. jasminewee

jasminewee New Member

Singapore Property

You can contact me if you are looking at investing in the singapore property

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.