Waterfront

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dubai911

Looking for a 1 bed waterfront property in Dubai waterfront

L

LuckyNumber

We will be selling studios there in a 5 star hotel in about 2-3 weeks.

L

LuckyNumber

The hotel is launching by DZ in 2 - 3 weeks. 100% front line plot and also a plot on 2nd line. Free use of apartments for 21 days a year.

R

rudeboy

hey ln, whats DZ? and are these plots or appartments? Can we buy them who is the developer?

L

LuckyNumber

Dynasty Zarooni is an investment house that buys the building and then breaks it up to larger investors who then retail it out. It's getting sold in 2 - 3 weeks. Some was sold a few months back and you can get that on resale, and that phase will be cheaper than what's coming out in 2-3 weeks. For the cash heavy investors out there - you can buy cash 100% fully paid and get a large discount. That's what I have been doing. Safe investment that will be worth 3000 in 3 years and is trading for 1000 to 1100 today.

R

rudeboy

Dynasty Zarooni is an investment house that buys the building and then breaks it up to larger investors who then retail it out. It's getting sold in 2 - 3 weeks. Some was sold a few months back and you can get that on resale, and that phase will be cheaper than what's coming out in 2-3 weeks. For the cash heavy investors out there - you can buy cash 100% fully paid and get a large discount. That's what I have been doing. Safe investment that will be worth 3000 in 3 years and is trading for 1000 to 1100 today.
so you wouldnt recommend for short term investment? sounds like a long term investment.

L

LuckyNumber

There are aspects of this development that suit both the long and short term investor. Cash Units and Payment Plan are two different investment plays and both can actually do well in the short term also.

Cash units are basically money in the bank (with risk) and you can easily get 60% per year with these which is pretty amazing. Payment plan you can get 60% ROI in a matter of months, but the exposure is greater and you have to be prepared to make a number of payments.

Personally i invest in both and I buy the cash units because I know I can always sell these and put them back into my cash flow.

I know people that played the payment plan game, got huge leverage until they picked a building that just didn't move, so his money was not only leveraged and he had to continue making payments - but he couldn't sell because the tower (eg Dubai Star) was not wanted in the market.

J

Jet Set

Looking for a 1 bed waterfront property in Dubai waterfront
Hi,

I know a very good company selling Aquarius Gate in Madinat Al Arab Waterfront. Their prices are the cheapest on the market. Email me and I would give you thier details.

moali74athotmaildotcodotuk

I

Investoman_uae

Any developers out there selling plots for hotel use in Waterfront? Plz pm me.

Inv.

J

jennie1

I have a 2br apt Badrah 2 for 15% premium.

Please email me if interested

j (dot) morris (at) impactbbdo (dot) ae

R

rg_andi

I have a studio in Badrah 1 which I would like to sell

T

Thakur

I have One bed in Badrah , 700 sqft , asking 1.25 Mil , 10% paid , total outflow 444,000

pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.