Waterfront on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
I have 2br apt Badrah @15% premium. Please mail me if interested

j (dot) morris (at) impactbbdo (dot) ae
unless you are really desperate i advice u dont sell less than 20% premium - if you can wait 1-2 month till phase 3 the premium will most properly be 30%
Badrah 2 and 40% Badrah 1

S

suas5

hi ,mr H , i hold a badrah -2 / 1 bedroom = 1151 (total area with garden+ balcony on the ground floor) and living area consists of only 731 sqft, now somehow i was specifically told that this kind of unit is popular and easy to sell ,but the op works out expensive if compared to other units.
please advise

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
hi ,mr H , i hold a badrah -2 / 1 bedroom = 1151 (total area with garden+ balcony on the ground floor) and living area consists of only 731 sqft, now somehow i was specifically told that this kind of unit is popular and easy to sell ,but the op works out expensive if compared to other units.
please advise
Can u be more specific?

S

suas5

badrah phase -2

Can u be more specific?
op = 1322100 / 1 bedroom ( 721 sqft living area) 1151 sft total area.
ground floor seems not to be much that people are talking about can you advise me what premium should i expect if i wish to sell it in a months time?

as i feel apprehensive coz if you calculate the price with the total area its 1150dhs,but if with the living area it is 1800 /

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
op = 1322100 / 1 bedroom ( 721 sqft living area) 1151 sft total area.
ground floor seems not to be much that people are talking about can you advise me what premium should i expect if i wish to sell it in a months time?

as i feel apprehensive coz if you calculate the price with the total area its 1150dhs,but if with the living area it is 1800 /
Well mainly regardless of how u calculate the sf value the current market price for Badrah 2 is 15-20% depending on your need if u wanna flip it fast, go below the market price.

please see earlier comment by me in the same thread.
hope this will help.

S

suas5

Well mainly regardless of how u calculate the sf value the current market price for Badrah 2 is 15-20% depending on your need if u wanna flip it fast, go below the market price.

please see earlier comment by me in the same thread.
hope this will help.
ok so the location of the apt is not important at the moment aslong as the market price is running and the urgency to flip it .
thanks for the advise

appreciate it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.