was fed up of foreign currency companies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevieclaire

Hi, I sell properties in France and I have been working with a few currency companies in my time, and personally they havent been up to my expectations.

Ive worked with the big currency names, dont think I should mention them, but it seems they dont give me the commission nor any real feedback I thought they would when they first spoke, but still i fall into the trap for referring them clients.

i can guess this is common?

Out of the blue last month, a company, i havent heard of before phoned me, and asked for just a handful of names, he sounded honest, 35% comms attracted me and because he did admit he had only been there for a month, and everyone has to start somewhere, I gave him 10 enquiries from up to 6 months back

He gave me feedback that was good, and has started doing regular transfers for two of them that came out the end of june, transfering their mortgages monthly by Direct debit because they bought through another agent.

I actually referred him a client who was maybe going through travelex for a sale to compare a rate and perhaps beat travelex, and long behold i saw £400 in my bank account at the end of july from this fx company. i sed i would recommend him to agents/peers around my area and as ive found this website i thought i would mention this and if you want to know the details whisp me.

just out of interest, what are other real estate companies experiencing?

Status
Not open for further replies.