Warsan Estate - Premium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mujteba

What is the future of Warsan?

Hi , I bought one after the launch (missed it as i was there but then they delayed it!!). I chased emaar to get me one as i was so distraught travelling from the UK only to be disappointed at the delay. Anyway i got one out of them but it was pricey at over AED 6M but the plot is huge 4749 sq feet.

I am getting no luck in selling and wondering if anyone here has managed to sell and has any bright ideas in selling this on.

Also, how do we know that there is a sewage plant near this development? Is there a map somewhere which shows this?

Also, i recommend you all go to ameinfo website which has an article stating how dubai villas will stay strong in any sort of property "recession" due to the shortage.

I am hoping i can find a buyer at citiscape

regds
Mujteba

L

late_2_the_dubaiparty

Hi , I bought one after the launch (missed it as i was there but then they delayed it!!). I chased emaar to get me one as i was so distraught travelling from the UK only to be disappointed at the delay. Anyway i got one out of them but it was pricey at over AED 6M but the plot is huge 4749 sq feet.

I am getting no luck in selling and wondering if anyone here has managed to sell and has any bright ideas in selling this on.

Also, how do we know that there is a sewage plant near this development? Is there a map somewhere which shows this?

Also, i recommend you all go to ameinfo website which has an article stating how dubai villas will stay strong in any sort of property "recession" due to the shortage.

I am hoping i can find a buyer at citiscape

regds
Mujteba
did you manage to sell your warsan, if yes can you advsie how i can sell mine?

S

sasherwani2

did you manage to sell your warsan, if yes can you advsie how i can sell mine?
Dont worry, you will be getting an extension on the deadline for your next payment for Warsan.. for atleast 6 months...thats what i have heard. Wait for 2 more weeks for the news to come from Emaar.

M

Mujteba

Dont worry, you will be getting an extension on the deadline for your next payment for Warsan.. for atleast 6 months...thats what i have heard. Wait for 2 more weeks for the news to come from Emaar.
I truly hope you are right.

M

Mujteba

Hi Sasherwani2, have u heard anything further on this payment delay by any chance?

regds

S

sasherwani2

Payment delay is confirmed. Go to Emaar sales center at Emaar Business Park Building 1 and get your extension..

S

sasherwani2

Call 800EMAAR and ask them to connect you to the "Customer Care Center". Payment deferrment is not a problem. Infact they are ready to transfer your "downpayment" to other new Emaar projects if you want. However, that will be a charge of 1% extra.

D

Dubai_One

Hello,
Can you update us about the corrected payment plan
Thanks

J

Jyan

transferring the down payment from one project to the other still Vaild??

G

georgihh

Hello,
Can you update us about the corrected payment plan
Thanks
Payment plan is very simple
You pay nothing as long as the property price of Warsan estate is above the market value.
Once they equals you need to pay

M

Mujteba

Hi All

Has anyone managed to visit Emaar and do something about paying 15%? If people have done so then I am sure we will be grateful if they can recommend an approach we can all take to ease the burden of the 15% due soon...

regds

M

Mujteba

Hi All

Is anyone going to pay their next Warsan installment? Any one of you guys fighting to avoid?

I called the sales centre and they said u can 5% every 2 months from december and pay 1% penalty per month on the outstanding installment amount. Has anyone heard of better terms?

regds

J

Jyan

any new news??

Hi
any new news about Warsan situation??
i heard so many people are dropping warsan or changing it to another project??
any news when they will start the project?!

A

aafasihi

Warsan

What is the latest update on Warsan Project ? Are they going to refund investors ? Have they officially cancelled the Project ?

What have other owners done so far ?

Status
Not open for further replies.