WARSAN ESTATE - By EMAAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iimz

Banned
Dear All

What are the market predictions from Warsan Estate. I have reservation token for the launch but i am not sure if it would be a property easy to flip once purchased. Any advice

I

iimz

Banned
From Dubai - Warsan

Warsan launch has been delayed.

Inv.
Yes it was delayed and yesterday i recevied a SMS inviting me for a launch tommorrow. So launch is tommorrow. So i am not sure if you i should buy or not attend the launch because i suspect the price will be anything over 3.5 Million

Is it easy to flib

W

wesrae

Yes it was delayed and yesterday i recevied a SMS inviting me for a launch tommorrow. So launch is tommorrow. So i am not sure if you i should buy or not attend the launch because i suspect the price will be anything over 3.5 Million

Is it easy to flib
I think there will be a possibility to flip it, you just have to be realistic about the premium. I have a ticket and intend to do the same. I am hoping to sell within 1 week for maybe a 3% premium.

I

iimz

Banned
From Dubai

I think there will be a possibility to flip it, you just have to be realistic about the premium. I have a ticket and intend to do the same. I am hoping to sell within 1 week for maybe a 3% premium.

Well if i get a unit tommorrow, i dont mind flipping it for just 2.5 %. Let me know if there is anyone interested.

A

a_awtaney

Well, another property from Emaar, which is the most trusted builder currently. This for sure indicates that the heat will be on.

To give you'll an idea, if i get through with my token, i already have ready buyers at 3% premiuim.

I feel you can expect 5% in the first week if there are no new Emaar launches coming up in short time.

All the Best ;)

I

iimz

Banned
Well, another property from Emaar, which is the most trusted builder currently. This for sure indicates that the heat will be on.

To give you'll an idea, if i get through with my token, i already have ready buyers at 3% premiuim.

I feel you can expect 5% in the first week if there are no new Emaar launches coming up in short time.

All the Best ;)

Well in that case, can you as well find a buyer for my anticiapted unit. If you know anyone who can also offer me 3% i am ready to dispose. And i suspect that 90% chances are that i will fetch a unit.

S

suas5

congrats you got the tickets guyz coz i tried to get one but in vain, please a little advise on getting tickets as for maysan too i missed out .

S

suas5

how does one get a ticket ?

All the Best ;)
can you suggest me a way to get the token coz i had tried in the morning early 6.30am ,
appreciate your expertise

A

a_awtaney

Hey iimz

You needn't get worked up for disposing your property. You can find potential buyers at the launch itself. People tend to get stressed out while waiting for their number to arrive and most of them don't like going back empty handed.

That's the moment i describe as HEAT!! Make use of this heat. You will find many agents around. Get your deal done between 2 to 3% before you leave.

A

a_awtaney

Hi suas5

Emaar declared they had a problem with their network which stopped most of the people trying to register. I believe their bandwidth was too less for some reason. I started from sharp 6am and continued till i could get atleast 1 token. I finally managed to achieve it by 7am.

Then as i continued trying to help out my friends, i got 2nd at 7:15am and 3rd at 7:20am.

After around that time, i noticed the site became efficient, but the good numbers were done.

A

AAPROP

when can you actually start registering. How can one know of the time window allowed to register interest for a project. Can any one share the experise. Thank you.

R

rg_andi

Warsan prices started at 4.7 m AED for 3 bed townhouse & 5.1 m for 4 bed !!!

How realistic is this price?

B

benho

the price is going through the roof.... what is the completion date for the project?

I wonder how the price can be sustained?

I

iimz

Banned
I decided not to go for Warsaan Launch. I think it was again overpriced. It perhaps was a good for long term investment.

I heard people selling their unit at 0.5% premium at that launch.

R

rg_andi

I agree

the premium was 0.5-1.5%, not worthed the hassle in my opinion.

average price of AED 5 m, tbut nothing great about poroject/location

M

MMSM

It is because of people like you that the market will crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.