WARSAN ESTATE - By EMAAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nexlight

Banned
Tokens

Please somebody tell me : which date they got registered & got tokens .
I was on the net for so long .In the beginning it didnt accept registrations ,then it said that it had postponed .Now the property is swooped away ........
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................

S

sasherwani

Banned
Hey guys, I managed to get just one Villa in Phase 3. OP: AED 4.72m and 2.5k square feet...If anyone is interested in buying at 5% premium let me know. I am in need of cash for another investment. Next installment is in January 2009 so plenty of time for y'all to flip a round.

contact me on sasherwani @ gmail . com

A

AAPROP

I know the prices are crazy however, if you can hold for a little while then it may be worth it. What do you think??

N

nexlight

Banned
Vak

I have interest in purchasing it for OP 2.7 m . Inform me how 2 contact u ....

S

suas5

thanks

Hi suas5

Emaar declared they had a problem with their network which stopped most of the people trying to register. I believe their bandwidth was too less for some reason. I started from sharp 6am and continued till i could get atleast 1 token. I finally managed to achieve it by 7am.

Then as i continued trying to help out my friends, i got 2nd at 7:15am and 3rd at 7:20am.

After around that time, i noticed the site became efficient, but the good numbers were done.
i had looged on at 6 am and tried till 6.30 am and that's were the difference is i guess i didn't try/want/need that hard,good luck to you ,but i am sure it's a good bet,
are you selling it soon ?
thanks for the information though

P

prime

hey,

been following this thread. i did get a unit at warsan and am looking to sell it at 5% coz there are allready offers for 3 & 4 % guys so if u have a unit relax theres bound to be buyers within the week at ez 5-6%

cheeers

S

sasherwani

Banned
3.5% is the average offer for Warsan Estate... when can we expect the premium to go up?

V

Vak

next installment is in JAN 2009 so hold it, it should be on 7-8% in Oct-Nov, i have 3x units 4.8, 5.1 & 6.1 all of them 3BED

W

want2invetinuae

See this article. This shows the shear greed, and its disgusting, how long is this going to go on I wonder!!!!!!!!!!

Warsan villas could earn Emaar Dh2.2b
By Suzanne Fenton, Staff Reporter
Published: July 21, 2008, 00:05
gulfnews.com

Dubai: Emaar could earn about Dh2.2 billion in profits, once the master developer's newest development is complete in just under three years time.

Emaar yesterday issued a Dh599 million contract to Arabtec to design and develop 550 townhouses in the 3.4 million square foot Warsan development, located on Al Awir road.

This means each villa in Warsan, costs a little more than Dh1.08 million to construct alone.

According to an Emaar spokesperson, price information on the villas are "not available" although Emaar rolled out sale of Warsan Estate with Dh4.7 million for a townhouse.

However, local real estate websites show that three-bedroom villas in the Warsan development are selling anywhere between Dh4.9 million and Dh6.28 million.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This means Emaar is pocketing a not-too-shabby Dh4 million minimum per villa on an average. So, for the entire Warsan development of 550 villas, Emaar could stand to make around Dh2.2 billion in pocket money.

A property analyst at a leading advisory service, spoke to Gulf News on condition of anonymity.

"You have to take it case by case. Some developers like Emaar, are quality-driven and there are private developers who are just in it to make a quick buck and then get out," the analyst said.

In Dubai, there are more opportunities to exploit investors as regulations are not as tight as in other regions internationally.

"In North Africa, Morocco and Tunisia, they have adopted European standards, where they are bound by construction progress.

But here, everything is offplan and bound by time. You have to pay every three months, regardless of construction," said the analyst. He said this gives some developers a chance to take investors "for a ride".

The analyst suggested there does not appear to be much improvement generally, in the quality and maintenance of buildings in Dubai, although the developers are raking in the profits.

"Developers are making huge amounts. And some of the three main players (Emaar, Nakheel and Dubai Holding) are getting land free of charge. So they are making a killing on this as well. This is not the same as other projects internationally," said the analyst.

Construction on the Warsan project is said to last 30 months, and the villas will be delivered in phases throughout the construction period.

Emaar now has four mega-projects in Dubai, including Arabian Ranches, Emirates Living, Dubai Marina and now, Warsan.

A

andoni30

Hi !

There is some kind of masterplan of warsan online to see where a home number is located ? In official page, the image is not clear and I cant see the home numbers.

Thanks.

A

aafasihi

Its on the website but its not clear ...
Are u interested in purchasing ?

A

andoni30

No, I purchased 2 units 3M a month ago, I am waiting papers from my contact to see where are located, but meanwhile, I am looking for plan.

M

Mujteba

next installment is in JAN 2009 so hold it, it should be on 7-8% in Oct-Nov, i have 3x units 4.8, 5.1 & 6.1 all of them 3BED
HI VAK

Have you managed to sell any of your units? I have one too but op was over 6M for a 2E with a 4749sq foot plot. If u did sell, please let me know the best to do this.

regds

S

sasherwani2

Does anyone know the going rate for Warsan estate these days for a very low OP villa?

S

sasherwani2

Has anyone been able to sell Warsan at a decent premium lately? If so what was your source of sale?

M

Mujteba

Location of Warsan

I have just been to Dubai for Cityscape and amazingly Emaar did not even have literature on Warsan - they had info on Mushrif heights and all their other projects.

Also, I have found out that Warsan is located quite close to International City so near the sewage works which is not good. Although this will apparently be moved, it doesnt look it will happen anytime soon.

Another investor i met in dubai with a Warsan was suggesting boycotting Emaar on the Warsan and getting them to cancel the project as the feeling in DXB is that it is over priced and not located in a good plot...and mixed with the current economic climate, its not looking too good....

G

georgihh

I have just been to Dubai for Cityscape and amazingly Emaar did not even have literature on Warsan - they had info on Mushrif heights and all their other projects.

Also, I have found out that Warsan is located quite close to International City so near the sewage works which is not good. Although this will apparently be moved, it doesnt look it will happen anytime soon.

Another investor i met in dubai with a Warsan was suggesting boycotting Emaar on the Warsan and getting them to cancel the project as the feeling in DXB is that it is over priced and not located in a good plot...and mixed with the current economic climate, its not looking too good....
As far as I know most of the villas are sold out.
I don’t think Emaar will cancel as they make 400% profit.
So far all over the world everybody thinks that Dubai is the best and Emaar are number one.
Unfortunately this time the location is very bad and I have tried to worn you.
With the launching of this project the prices in Springs and Arabian Ranches went up by 30% and they are still cheaper than Warsen Estate.
With the stock exchange going down and Emaar desperate for cash I won’t be surprised if they launch phase two closer to the swage plant and increase the prices.
This is the only way out of the project for the time being

Status
Not open for further replies.