ad

WARNING INVESTORS: George Gannon Has gone BUST!!

I just want to warn people and potential investors and current investors. George Gannon has gone BUST! There is rumours he has committed fraud by deception.

You can read more about the "Commercial to Residential GURU" at the property tribes forum.
Be careful people.

L

lookinginvest

Its a shame that the only 2 posts you have added to this forum are based on rumours. A little disappointing.

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
I just want to warn people and potential investors and current investors. George Gannon has gone BUST! There is rumours he has committed fraud by deception.

You can read more about the "Commercial to Residential GURU" at the property tribes forum.
Be careful people.
Thanks for the warning and it pays to be vigilant and do your due diligence everyone...

I think they appear to be more than rumours based on the below facts that are known:

- His website is stated as georgecannon.co.uk, but when you click on that, it goes to a GoDaddy page of a unclaimed domain.

- His other website, Property Leverage, goes to a 404 page.

- His company, Property Leverage Ltd, which appears to be his education company, was nearly struck off in February 2019 for non-filing of micro accounts.

- Mr. Gannon has 11 appointments at Companies House, all to do with property. The youngest founded company is from 2013. Only four of them are active, the rest dissolved, and he has resigned from others.

- Clifton Park Living, his most recent appointment (2017),was dissolved by compulsory strike off in February 2019. All the other dissolved companies were struck off, including a previous education company.

- He failed to attend a PPN speaking event in Nov 2019 which was when initial concerns from customers were raised.

- Customers seem to be discussing this both on here and Property Tribes.

I hope that helps with the current known facts. Of course we'd love to hear from George or his team to set the record straight or to give his side of the story.

R

Rksnolives

Be careful people.
If you want to find George. He is hiding in the philipines he is in puerto galera. His phone number is +63 956 466 2746.