Warning, if you are doing business with Crowngate PMC or Crowngate in ternational in Dubai

D

DennisHwang

We write this post try to make people avoid those liars.

The owner is Joe McCormack and Gavin Smith, they already remove their name from the newest website. They owe investors more than 12 millions us dollars on the project CBH and use the money else where(You can see some other threads but this forum will remove it and we don't know why). Now they kept silent and didn't return the money which should be returned 3 years ago. They broke the contract and now we have go to the court to hunt them. If you are doing any business with them. Think abut it..

Also if you are communicating with a sales manager named Cris Cina, this is also a liar, be aware of this agent.

As we know they still had a hotel project in RAK.

We hope there will be no more victims from those liars.

S

Sammerbuster

The below letter is one of Joe McCormack scammers letter to crowngatint investmen

Joe McCormack <[email protected]> 於 2020年3月15日 週日 下午2:20寫道:

Hi investors

I am truly sorry this is taking this long, If Crowngate had the money we could of course have paid back to investors but we simply have nothing. Right now we are running out of time to get the finance in place. We have let all our staff go as we could not pay any more salaries and things are really bad. Your client’s money went into the construction of CBH and every USD is accounted for, Jacky was to bring in Chinese companies which would pay the returns to investors but he never managed to do it. I did my part of the business which was to develop the office and then hand this to Jacky and his team. I have lost a huge amount of money myself and this is making me close to bankrupt.

Now UAE is about to go into lockdown and no one is advised to go to offices anymore, everyone is getting nervous about what will happen over the next month or so, I’ll make sure we keep updating your clients but I’m finding it hard to get the updates myself.

D

Dora Wi

Wow, thank you guys for the heads up. Is there any legal action going on against them?

S

Sammerbuster

As we knew many litigation rised at U.K. and A.E. against the Joe McCormack and Kevin who in charge the CBZh

S

Sammerbuster

We write this post try to make people avoid those liars.

The owner is Joe McCormack and Gavin Smith, they already remove their name from the newest website. They owe investors more than 12 millions us dollars on the project CBH and use the money else where(You can see some other threads but this forum will remove it and we don't know why). Now they kept silent and didn't return the money which should be returned 3 years ago. They broke the contract and now we have go to the court to hunt them. If you are doing any business with them. Think abut it..

Also if you are communicating with a sales manager named Cris Cina, this is also a liar, be aware of this agent.

As we know they still had a hotel project in RAK.

We hope there will be no more victims from those liars.

S

Sammerbuster

Scammers Joe and Kevin letter

Dear CBH investors,

Nothing is fake about the bond and bridge loans, I have been working everyday trying to get them in place and I have shown all the paperwork to Dubai clients, there is nothing fake about it. I will get the finance in place soon and all CBH clients will start to get their investment back.

隱藏引用文字

U

Uaeman2002

Crowngate international is not registered company and they are scamming investors

P

Patrick Murphy

Company Verification
Name: CROWNGATE VENTURES LIMITED
Number: 621130 Incorporation: 16/02/2018
Address: 20 CASTLEROSS
CRESCENT
DUBLIN 13
BALDOYLE,DUBLIN
D13 RY17
Time Since
Incorporation:
3 years, 3 months
Next Annual
Return Date:
16/08/2020
Last Annual
Return Date:
16/08/2019
Type: LTD - Private Company Limited By Shares
Industry Code: 6420 - Activities of Holding Companies
Bank Name: Allied Irish Banks PLC Bank Address: 1 LOWER BAGGOT
STREET DUBLIN 2

P

Patrick Murphy

This Joe new company in Dublin, he is laughing at us

The Sunday World newpaper in Dublin is the best way to embaress these guys, they love stories like this - this is their email, [email protected]sundayworld.com

P

Patrick Murphy

CBH has been sold to Dubai govt, so they prit from this also, Jacky Hao of limitless holdings has also profted,

P

Patrick Murphy

JOSEPH MCCORMACK
Title:Director
Address:132 ESMERALDA STREET O2
VICTORY HEIGHTS
DUBAI
UAE