WARNING! Bulgarian Real Estate Frauds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vthills

Hello. My name is Jack and I feel like I have to warn you: you have to be very careful when investing in Bulgaria, because it's full of frauds out there! A couple of friends of mine burned out with a lot of money.
I currently live in Bulgaria and the hottest investment I could recommend you is Veliko Turnovo Hills. Veliko Turnovo Hills is a new purpose-built neighbourhood providing a carefully planned mix of luxury homes and apartments.
Just type in Google "Official Veliko Turnovo Hills" and you will see the official page, don't go for ANY others because they will charge you commission. The forum software just doesn't allow me to post the link.
I know from personal experience that they are okay and won't cheat you. You actually buy from the builder with no commission and no middle man. I already got a very cheap apartment there for € 46,920 Euro. But probably the current prices won't last long. Due to the EU membership of Bulgaria all the prices will go up.
Check it out you can't go wrong with them :cool:

Attachments

D

deedee1

Re: Vth!!!

Hi there,

SO ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARE AN AGENT FOR THEM THEN????

LESS OF THE HEAVY SELLING MY FRIEND!!!!!!!:(

D

V

vthills

hey, dee dee, I'm just a happy new owner of a brand new luxury apartment in a beautiful mountain area where I live now. I did a lot of researches around before buying anything and I just wanted to share my experience with you folks. Feel free to not read my posts if you don't like them, Dex's lil sis :)

D

deedee1

:)Hi,

FUNNY THAT -DOES THE NAME BUTLAND RING A BELL???
IT DEFINATELY SPRINGS TO MIND HERE!!

SURE IT DOES FOR MANY OWNERS WHO HAVE BEEN CONNED AND RIPPED OFF!!

THERE ARE ALOT OF POSTS DEDICATED TO WARNING PEOPLE ABOUT THESE CROOKS!!!!

D:)

V

vthills

I would never buy even a chewing gum from someone with name butland :rolleyes:

N

najnaj

Veliko Tarnovo is not the only good option in Bulgaria, of course; there are many beautiful places, but definitely not in the famous resorts

V

vthills

Veliko is beautiful I love it!
And yep, you are right, don't go for the famous resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.