Warehouse contacts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi All, has anybody got any contacts that could help with warehousing and workers to install furniture.

I am flying out 26th Dec for a week and would like to meet any contacts, i need roughly 5,000sqft of warehouse near to Hurghada. Any contacts for discussing a workforce also much appreciated, English speaking.

I would like to arrange the appointments before i travel so if i can have telephone numbers for me to make the arrangements. Thank you all in advance:)

J

jeremy bright

I have thought of this my self there in an opening for some one to open a self storage depot in hurghada for people to store the diving equipment etc if any one is up for having a go get back to me as will give up what I do in the UK and move to Egypt

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

In Egypt we use meters, please convert.
HI GM43, it is roughly 1524 sqm, do you know of any contacts? I am staying at DP1, would be great to meet as many as possible during the week.

Hi Jerermy, this is for storing furniture prior to installation, but good idea about storage facilities:)

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

HORIZON

HORIZON

I have sent one of my colleagues to look for big warehouse, however, there is another option fot big warehouses: to buy land in Al Herafein (which is cheap as it can be only used to build garages, warehouses, etc. not residential projects),located near the Airport. And then just build such a warehouse yourself. It would take time then of course but it is an option.

HORIZON

HORIZON

I would also wish if there was a multi storey car parking facility for longer terms in Hurghada and I think such business idea would work out;)

HORIZON

HORIZON

There is 1000 m2 warehouse near Juhaynna on the Ring road to El Gouna. Smaller than you want, but if it suits, pm me.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

There is 1000 m2 warehouse near Juhaynna on the Ring road to El Gouna. Smaller than you want, but if it suits, pm me.
Hi Violeta, thank you very much for all your help, very much appreciated. I have sent you a PM, it will be good to meet and finally put some faces to names. Take care and have a good Christmas and i look forward to meeting you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.