Wanting to invest in the USA

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
I assume that you are not looking to live in the US? If not, have you considered collective property investment vehicles focused on the US property market? These are managed by professional investment managers. Many of these can be bought and sold quite quickly incase you wanted to sell up at short notice.

K

karenburton1305

Anyone know how varied the Floridian market is? Given the volume of tourism to that area, it would make sense to invest there!

D

Dora Wi

Anyone know how varied the Floridian market is? Given the volume of tourism to that area, it would make sense to invest there!
I think it's quite varied, and it's very popular - lots of tourists as well as people moving there. There are many big cities with office buildings, urban and suburban homes, plus there are also many holiday homes as well as hotels and resorts.

K

karenburton1305

I think it's quite varied, and it's very popular - lots of tourists as well as people moving there. There are many big cities with office buildings, urban and suburban homes, plus there are also many holiday homes as well as hotels and resorts.
That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure if the primary market was dominated my millionaire mansions and hotels! I imagine it's probably quite a good place for an Air BnB?

D

Dora Wi

That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure if the primary market was dominated my millionaire mansions and hotels! I imagine it's probably quite a good place for an Air BnB?
To be honest, I don't know which estate types dominate the market. I would assume there is some demand for AirBnB's, too.