Wanted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jacqui

Smallish cafe/bar for lease in the altinkum/akbuk areas.
Thanks
Jacqui

A

altinkumdan

Voices

Have you tried voices newspaper online, they usually have them advertised.

Sunny Days

Sunny Days

Hi Jacqui
Good news and bad.....Good.....there is a very large supply of such commercial premises in Altinkum and surrounding areas (lesser supply in Akbuk but still there are some).....Bad....there is also a very large supply of potential 'partners' (Turkish AND foreign including British) waiting to bleed you dry over such a business proposition and 'agents' or should I say 'friends' / waiters / bar owners / cousins of bar owners / uncles of bar owners.....you get the picture....who will be ready to pounce (oops! that should have read 'help') you to make a fortune (or make them a fortune) .....
If you are new to town - the risk is even greater.
I dont wish to burst your bubble but you will need to be VERY careful.
The Voices is a possible avenue BUT every one of the premises advertised there will have a history and if you ask anyone who remotely knows the owner and you'll hear that everything is rosy.....???!!!***

Take your time, BE CAREFUL, get everything in written agreement and if possible create your own company and have Turks working for you rather than a standard partnership. I have seen TOO many clever and intelligent people ripped off over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.