wanted studio apt in international city england or france

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonykhan

Hi friends:), i want to buy a studio apt in international city (England & France)..Plz let me know the final price (including all taxes) and rental return.

Response awaited...........

S

Sthlm

Hi Tony,

Are you still interested in buying an apartment in IC? If so, please let me know, I have one for sale.

/ Sthlm

S

Sthlm

What have you got?
Hi,

I have a 1-bedroom app. in International City, England cluster. 602sqft. 3:rd floor, furniture package included and parking bay. 10% annual rental yield guaranteed for 3 years. 30% of the price to be paid now, 70% upon completion.
Price AED 625,000 .

Interested?

/ Sthlm

G

georgihh

Hi,

I have a 1-bedroom app. in International City, England cluster. 602sqft. 3:rd floor, furniture package included and parking bay. 10% annual rental yield guaranteed for 3 years. 30% of the price to be paid now, 70% upon completion.
Price AED 625,000 .

Interested?

/ Sthlm
What building all the properties are completed in England Cluster?
Send me some more details

S

Sthlm

What building all the properties are completed in England Cluster?
Send me some more details
It's apartment B302 in E32 - Cambridge (phase III). It's not completed yet. I'm awaiting more information from the developer.

S

Sthlm

hi i am looking for do you have in england ?
Hi,

Yes, I have in England. Cambridge Residence, E32. A 1-bedroom apartment (608 sqft),3-rd floor, corner apartment, with balcony, furniture package and parking bay. Rental option with guaranteed rental income of 10% gross per annum for 36 months.

Is this something for you?

/ Stefan

R

Rehana

Studio on emirates Cluster

I have studio in emirates cluster, International city.

F

farrka

Studio For Sale In Spain Sector

Hi, I have a studio for sale in the Spanish sector, top floor with balcony for sale if that is of interest let me know and I will post my mobile no.

K

kaunas

I am interested in a vacant studio, if it is davidgula hotmail dot com

F

farrka

Hi Demoniise

550,000 all in - mobile no. 050 5149164. Kaunas - its not vacant at present, but I am living there so easily vacated.

S

Sunjay

I have a big demand for studios and 1 bed apartments in International City any sector. Vacant or rented. Drop me a line if you have one to sell.

J

jwayne592

I have a big demand for studios and 1 bed apartments in International City any sector. Vacant or rented. Drop me a line if you have one to sell.

What price are the studios fetching at the moment vacant or rented?

S

Sunjay

Selling a studio?

What price are the studios fetching at the moment vacant or rented?
Let me know what cluster it is in, floor, with or without balcony, if it is rented how much and duration left of tenancy. Then i would be happy to give you a price indication.

Thanks,

Sunjay

S

Sthlm

Hi,

Are you interested in not completed apartments as well, or only comleted?

/ Stefan

Status
Not open for further replies.