WANTED int'l City full building in france or italy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pookie

Hey ppeeeps !!! how are yall doing !!! i need a full building in international city preferably in france , italy , spain . URGENT! the price should be really good !! and not a typical market price !!

and if anyone of you got any inquiry !! you can email me at my email , i do get good offers!! so holler !!

Pookie . !

D

DC

Please write down what you are looking for.
Budget, Criteria, Timescales, Country. Exactly then we can help.
You need a full building, is that a constructed property, how many units do you want.
In a city? Do you want offplan or resale? Are you the client or is for someone else?

We need facts to give you want you want. KR Darren

P

pookie

Hey , i want a full building in international city !! its the name of the project happening in dubai !- UAE , and france is the cluster name !! . im living in dubai ! and i didnt mean literally an international city ! did you get me ?

kilani

kilani

I have a building in international city (france) for sale.
send me a short e-mail at mahmoud.alkilani(at)engelvoelkers(dot)com, and i'll reply to u with details.
cheers,
Kilani

S

supershabb

1 Br units...

Hey ppeeeps !!! how are yall doing !!! i need a full building in international city preferably in france , italy , spain . URGENT! the price should be really good !! and not a typical market price !!

and if anyone of you got any inquiry !! you can email me at my email , i do get good offers!! so holler !!

Pookie . !
Dear Pookie,

Saw your post, can u forward me info on intl city 1 Br im looking for some 3 units & studio 3 units. I also have some offers, but, I need better offers.
If any distress seller, pls inform.
Rgds/Shabbir

K

kul0001

hi pookie

if you still lookin plse mail me on
kulbirsingh001 at msn dot com

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.