Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Wanted a property tax expert in California.

Discussion in 'Buying Overseas Property' started by hibbins, Mar 20, 2009.

  1. hibbins

    hibbins New Member

    Hi, to all out there.
    I have a question about my property taxes. I own a modest home in California. I need some guidelines about prop 13 and or prop 8. How do I calculate the amount of tax especially when the property value is fluctuating?
  2. lijharley

    lijharley New Member

    You ought to seek help from a Property Tax expert who will help you. You can actually get a refund of $1250 every year, now that the property prices are volatile and save. Visit Permanently Lower Your California Property Taxes and buy the Property Tax Little Black Book, which will be your property tax expert and give you a stepwise guidance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page