Want to retire in Thailand. Read the rules first

E

egeefay

Here are the requirements for anyone wishing to retire in Thailand under their "retirement program for foreingers"

Foreign retired persons whose age are over 55 years old and bring in foreign currencies into Thailand for more than 800,000 baht (35 baht=1 US dollar ) may apply for non-immigrant visas for the period of one year stay in Thailand.

On 8th September 1998 the Cabinet has passed its resolution granting the authorities concerned to facilitate the issuance of visas to foreigners aged 55 years old or above wishing to take retreat in the Kingdom at least for the period of one year.

To set standard of the operating procedure on the issuance of this category of visa, the Consulate missions will pay attention to comply with the following conditions and procedure.

2.1 Qualification of an applicant

* A foreign national whose age is 55 years or above.
* Not being prohibited from entering the Kingdom under the Immigration Act B.E. 2522 (A.D 1979)
* Having in possession of money amounting not less than 800,000 Baht or monthly income of 65,000 Baht or saving and annual income totalling not less than 800,000 Baht. The said amount must eventually be transferred to any bank in Thailand.

M

massagelondon

kurs masaz tajski warszawa
holiday home rent Bangkok vacation house rental accommodation Thailand property thai

to retire in thailand the required age is 50 and not 55 years old.

if you need to rent:

I have to rent out my brand new holiday 3 bedroom teak wood home in Bangkok Taling Chan district.

It's by Thanon Wongwan Rob Nok and by the Klong Bang Tal - 5 minutes drive to South Bus Terminal (towards Kanchanaburi, Cha Am, Hua Hin, Phuket, Krabi and Malaysia) on Thonburi & 15 minutes to Chao Phraya River, Khaosan Rd, the Old King's Palace & the Wat Pho. There is also a frequent bus to Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Pictures on request.

check it out on google maps:

lat=13.79381307 latitude

lon=100.408499781 longitude

Around are traditional houses with orchards, gardens, peace and clean air.

Suit family with children and animals as the place is safe and has a terrace under the elevated on stilts house.

Goes cheap, even short let - as I can't go on holidays to Bangkok as often as I use to go. At the moment stays there my daughter with her children, but she can move to my sister in law house just the next door.

A much better option of staying in Bangkok than the town centre, with it's noise, pollution, traffic jams and crowds of tourists. In a Taling Chan home-stay you will immerse yourself in a traditional lifestyle and learn a little bit about Thai culture and customs. Walks through the fruit orchards and flower groves make a very challenging experience.

You can feel here like living in the traditional thai willage - yet 5 minutes walk is 7/11 shop, cash machine and a daily street market. A short ride there is a famous traditional thai floating market in Taling Chan by the Chakphra Canal.

There are several nice homestays in that area - old thai teak wood houses on stilts just overlooking slowly moving canals. You are in the middle of verdant and vast, lush gardens.

There is nothing comparable to it in the whole of Thailand - a dream student home stay or a holiday accommodation.

http://massagelondon.org Massage Clinic Therapy Centre London http://massagethai.info kursy masaz tajski warszawa

Last edited: