Want to invest in Morroco Advice Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

propertyinvest

Hi Flip . A i right in understanding you wanted the developers adress for the Tanjah or for another project. If you want the address i can supply you with it.

P

propertyinvest

Sorry flip i dont, i only have Tanjah information as i bought into the development.

If i find it i will let you know

All the best

F

flip

propertyinvest said:
Sorry flip i dont, i only have Tanjah information as i bought into the development.

If i find it i will let you know

All the best
The lady in red you should know who they are but of course you dont want to answer now?? thats what concerns me about sunset beach.

P

propertyinvest

What are your details i can find out more for you!

P

propertyinvest

Let me get this right you ask for help to get your money back, how by asking for your details is going to cause any problems, i speak to dreamworld all the time so am if i am able to help you , am i supposed to ,guess your name??

P

propertyinvest

For someome who has made just 3 posts i dont think you are in a position to knock my posts about a company i use. Tell you what dont ask for any help because obviously you dont want it. sometimes makes me wonder i we bother with all this posting but for some people it does help.

TH4S

TH4S

ADAA Hello Can any of you more experienced investors out ther give me some advice on how to retrieve my money back.
ADDA,
Propertyinvest has offered you help,cant see why you dont pm him with your details,There are a lot of members who constantly plug there own projects and websites,theres nothing suspicious about it,

As for strangers,You did ask for advice in the first place,!!

P

propertyinvest

Any comments? A few

Well like i said before i know a of a couple of people who have refunds already , no questions asked. People change there minds all the time for what ever reason. I spoke to the developer on friday and there are no problems with refunds . If you do not want to im me with your name i understand but if someone had £3500 of my money i would do what ever it takes to get it back .

A

AustralianInvestor

ADDA,

I am just curious to see whether you have got your money back yet.

B

Buckie

Advice Please...

Hi all and greetz to all, I've just came across your site and its very informative...

I ould like some advice if you can...its the tanjah golf development, am I missing something here, it all seem's a bit to good to be true and you know what they say about that.

I'm interested in a 3 bed Penthouse, after signing the contract and paying the rest of you deposit in installments, if anything goes wrong, ie, dreamworld going under or the likes of, is your money safe, as I know that there must be some risk, but what.

I also notice there are no villas priced yet, are they keeping them till last ?

I've read posts of people saying they went on a inspection trip, could someone tell me who with, and cost.

Also does the price list cover all blocks or only certain blocks as some are closer to the sea than others. Also can you pick your block or do you just get what your given.

T

Tony jones

Morocco

Hi All
you considered the Agadir area ? I am a developer with some fantastic deals, no agents involved so no commissions.Luxury Villas front line beach, gym, spa,tennis, cafe, on-site rentals ect, from 99,000 pounds.
Any questions welcome, i will not be beat on quality and affordability.
Regards
Tony

B

Buy Low Sell High

As far as where to invest I would stick to either of the 6 Plan Azur coastal resorts -- at the moment property is only available for sale in two, Saidia and Port Lixus. These are the super resorts that are backed by the King. I guess Emaar would be another good choice but I have a feeling prices will be steep there. I think buying something that's not vetted by the government is asking for problems.

I

investor27

Thats a key point you make about investing on the Paln Azure resorts, I understand Hamptons International will be dealing with the Emaar Project, early indications show a 2 bed will be aprox £125,000 (however dont quote me on this)

I'm currently promoting the Sahara Beach & Spa Resort on Saidia (RT-6),if you or anyone is interested in reserving a unit do advise & i'll pass on further details, its proving to be very popular as its sits on a prime plot of land on the development & completion is expected in 2010 when the whole resort shoule be complete

All units are offered on leaseback scheme offering 9 years rental income, if your interested in figures let us know i'll provide information, e-mail; [email protected]

B

Buy Low Sell High

Hi Investor, I've already bought on Le Jardin de Fleur. I like the looks of Sahara but I'm leaning toward Port Lixus instead if I decide to do another thing in Morocco; would prefer to spread my bets - thanks.

I

investor27

Buy Low Sell High said:
Hi Investor, I've already bought on Le Jardin de Fleur. I like the looks of Sahara but I'm leaning toward Port Lixus instead if I decide to do another thing in Morocco; would prefer to spread my bets - thanks.
Thats fair , as i understand the Port Lixis Condo's are of a similar prices when you take into account the size but they dont actuall have their own kitchen. What is currently pulling investors to the Sahara Beach & Spa Resort is the fact that all units are offered on a leaseback scheme which offers 9 years guaranteed rental income, returns p.a also good very good. As you name suggests most people are getting on due to "Buying at lower prices whith hope to selling HIGH)... If you want further info feel free to ask

Happy Investing, i think at this stage anyone considering making an investment in Morocco will see a min of 15% return in 2007, however 20% + will be achievable on the more exclusive resorts..

FINAL NOTE - Those looking at Saidia & the apart hotel need to make a decision sooner than later as pre-release prices wont last for long..

B

Buy Low Sell High

Thanks investor, i'm not concerned about lack of kitchens, this would be a pure investment for me and I'm not sure I would even make it out for my own personal use...plus, I guess the way it works is the less time I spend in my hotel property the more of a cut of the rental income I'll receive. The lixus project is going to be a branded hotel with a longer lease-back than the Sahara project, I'm still thinking the Lixus project would be better for my property portfolio.

T

thompsonbarr

Looking for develpments to add to our portfolio

Hi Guys

Am currentley creating a new company which will be looking to work as an overseas partner to developers across the world. Any one who can sugest quality developers who have solid reputations who you beleive will offer a sound investment to my clients. Any sugestions?

Cheers Darren

I

investor27

Buy Low Sell High said:
Thanks investor, i'm not concerned about lack of kitchens, this would be a pure investment for me and I'm not sure I would even make it out for my own personal use...plus, I guess the way it works is the less time I spend in my hotel property the more of a cut of the rental income I'll receive. The lixus project is going to be a branded hotel with a longer lease-back than the Sahara project, I'm still thinking the Lixus project would be better for my property portfolio.
Hi, from a pure investment point of view either would be a good investment, as both do offer the lease back scheme, suppose it may depend on where you prefer to invest your hard earned money, both will prove to be a great investment - best of luck, ive more info on both resorts if your interested let us know & i'll forward you details - alwats happy to assist.

T

The Soup Dragon

Buy Low Sell High
Don't forget either can go in a SIPP. If you are a higher rate tax payer and have paid enough tax at that level over last few years then Gordon Brown will pay £40 for every £100 of the purchase price. Fees / costs are high with SIPPs, but SIPPS are certainly worth looking into if you are a higher rate tax payer.

Status
Not open for further replies.