Want to buy Office in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blue_dubai

Hi,

i am looking for an office in Dubai.
As i am new is this city i would sincerely appreciate the information and advice of the experienced members.

I was looking at Business Bay and JLT.

Can somebody tell me whats the range of AED/sq.ft. (cheapest & most expensive in Business Bay -- and cheapest and most expensive in JLT?)

Which towers are ready or near completion in these 2 areas?

What would you recommend or what shall i bear in mind (important to know).

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

A

ankkur

HI

I have a property in Jumeirah Lake Towers Commercial Office space of 1170 Sqft.
I would like to sell this and I am expecting a price of AED 1880 per sqft.
The overall range in JLT is approx 1650 per sqft to 2200 sqft depending on the developer and the stage of completion.

The price in the Business Bay Areas are hovering around AED 2400 per sqft. JLT seems to be an attractive bet for commercial offices as the location is quite close to all residential hubs like Marina, Lakes, Greens, Meadows and so on and the proximity to the Sh Zayed Road

I am not involving a real estate agent and would like to pass on the benefit to the buyer. In case you are interested you can call me at 050-4595136.

This is a non negotiable reasonable price and I would request you to call only if you are interested.

Best Regards

R

Roshan

HI

I have a property in Jumeirah Lake Towers Commercial Office space of 1170 Sqft.
I would like to sell this and I am expecting a price of AED 1880 per sqft.
The overall range in JLT is approx 1650 per sqft to 2200 sqft depending on the developer and the stage of completion.

The price in the Business Bay Areas are hovering around AED 2400 per sqft. JLT seems to be an attractive bet for commercial offices as the location is quite close to all residential hubs like Marina, Lakes, Greens, Meadows and so on and the proximity to the Sh Zayed Road

I am not involving a real estate agent and would like to pass on the benefit to the buyer. In case you are interested you can call me at 050-4595136.

This is a non negotiable reasonable price and I would request you to call only if you are interested.

Best Regards

Which building are u talking about. Can we have some details.

Roshan

E

euroinvest

We are also interested in buying approx 900 - 1200 sqft office space in any good developer JLT tower that is nearing completion within 1 or 2 months and can generate immediate rental return.

A

ankkur

Please call me if you are interested , my cell is 050-4595136.
I am the owner of this property and would request only a serious buyer to call me

Many Thanks

E

euroinvest

Please call me if you are interested , my cell is 050-4595136.
I am the owner of this property and would request only a serious buyer to call me

Many Thanks
What are the details of areas, floor, views, SP, OP, etc ?

D

docc

Ok, a few basic facts for people who would like to invest in commercial space in Dubai. First of all, know the difference between freezone and freehold properties.

JLT, Tecom and DSO are freezones. This means that the clients that you can lease your office space is restricted to certain requirements. For eg:

1) JLT - Companies only in the metals and commodities business can set up office here. You cannot give your office space to a software company, a medical center or any other kind of business.

2) Tecom - Only for Telecommunications, E-commerce and Media companies.

3) DSO - Only for companies in the silicon industry (semiconductor) business.

Freehold office spaces are where there is no restriction as to who you would like to lease out the office space to. Currently, there are very few freehold office space areas in Dubai, most notably however are Business Bay, The Onyx and Escan tower. You can lease it to anyone and no one can question you about it.

Please consider these things when investing as companies in freezones are supposed to take permissions and conform to the rules of the respective freezone governing entity.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but i don't like seeing people being scammed. There are a few towers in JLT that are currently very SLOW in construction such as HDS Business tower, Jumeirah Business Centre, Mazaya Business avenue. I have done enough research on all these areas and hence know what the current market value is. You can easily find office spaces for as cheap as 1350/Sft in all these 3 projects as they are pretty much still at the base level. If you have the money and would like to see capital appreciation over time, these are good options as you don't have to pay much right now. However, if you want immediate rental income so as to capitalize on the current market demand, please try to invest in towers that have completed or are close to completion.

Another tip is to try and invest in office space close to the metro station. There are just about 10 towers within minutes walking distance to the metro stations, so it shouldn't be too hard to decide which one's to pick in!

Good luck with your investments guys.

R

Roshan

Ok, a few basic facts for people who would like to invest in commercial space in Dubai. First of all, know the difference between freezone and freehold properties.

JLT, Tecom and DSO are freezones. This means that the clients that you can lease your office space is restricted to certain requirements. For eg:

1) JLT - Companies only in the metals and commodities business can set up office here. You cannot give your office space to a software company, a medical center or any other kind of business.

Only a few towers like Almas and a few others will have these restrictions to deal only in metals and commodities business .

I know contractors having offices in Saba tower 1.

Dynasty Zarooni have their office in Saba tower 1.

Saba tower 1 is located in JLT.

There might be a restriction on a few activities but not all.

Regards

Roshan

D

docc

Roshan,

Are you sure about that?

Every agent i have spoke to in Dubai (reputed ones) have told me that activities will be restricted! Maybe, they might enforce it more seriously once the whole development is ready. Saba Tower 1 was the first tower to be complete there and hence might have been given some leverage as they atleast had the guts to deliver in an area which would be a construction zone for the next 5-10 years!

J

junaidrafique

I have an office in Bayswater Business Bay that will be ready Q2 2009. This is an omniyat offering with key benefits that will guarentee very good rental yields.
1. Business Bay expected to be the commercial hub of the region.
2. high tech building to make it an easy and enjoyable work day experience
3. every facility that a person needs on a day to day basis to improve workforce output
4. relaxation zones to increase productivity, relaxed employees means more efficient employees
5.controlled access to keep building high prestige and exclusive.

let me know if interested

R

Roshan

I have an office in Bayswater Business Bay that will be ready Q2 2009. This is an omniyat offering with key benefits that will guarentee very good rental yields.
3. every facility that a person needs on a day to day basis to improve workforce output
4. relaxation zones to increase productivity, relaxed employees means more efficient employees

Omniyat offers high tech technology like Robot cleaners in the offices, that sure comes at an extra price or is it included FOC.

Can you tell us what Omniyat offers as standard on all their buildings. I heard of robotic bars and so many other things which I forget.

Regards

Roshan

V

vandana

I Have Offices in JLT & BUSINESS BAY

[
Hi
I Have offices in JLT - X2 Tower - A Project by First Gulf Bank .
The Project is 90% completed and will be handed over shortly.
90% finance is available .

I also have some great offers in Business bay - For projects that are almost completed - very safe - Rental returns of 12% Minimum

Please feel free to mailme on [email protected]

regards

QUOTE=blue_dubai;73592]Hi,

i am looking for an office in Dubai.
As i am new is this city i would sincerely appreciate the information and advice of the experienced members.

I was looking at Business Bay and JLT.

Can somebody tell me whats the range of AED/sq.ft. (cheapest & most expensive in Business Bay -- and cheapest and most expensive in JLT?)

Which towers are ready or near completion in these 2 areas?

What would you recommend or what shall i bear in mind (important to know).

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

B

blue_dubai

Dear Docc and Roshan,

thanks for sharing your experience.
Could you name the commercial towers close to the metro station?
Is it true that they are going to build the AL BURJ TOWER (which is supposed to be taller than the Burj Dubai) in or close to JLT?

B

blue_dubai

Hello,
I am interested in Byswater BB.
Please contact me under 050-2489478.

H

J

Janet

Commercial office in JLT and Business bay

Dear sir,we are the owner of two properties about commercial offices in Dubai,the details are as follow:
JLT,Mazaya Business Avenue,31st floor, AED1450/sqft net to us,hand over on End,2009, all lake view
Business Bay,fortune Bay,9th floor,AED1800/sqft,completion on end 2009,facing Burj Alam,if u have interest.pls.contact me at 050-3616763

J

Janet

Dear all,
we have two properties for the commercial offices, one is in Mazaya Business Avenue,JLT,31st floor are on sale,AED1450 /sqft net to us,hand over on end,2009;the other is in Fortune Bay,Business Bay,the 9th floor are on sale, AED1800/sqft ,completion on End,2009,if you are interested,pls.call me at 050-3616763

W

winston0122

Hello all folks! How do u think the commerical floor in Dubai Investment Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.