Want to buy a property in dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rudeboy

HI this is very interesting but do you know of any developers that are doing a payment plan. I am in London and want to move to Dubai, I still would like to do some investments.

I don't have that much money so would like a good payment plan that i could easly pay. I work for a real estate in london so I could bring more investors to dubai.

Thanks
hmm if you want something with a good payment plan look up pacific in marjan island by select property. I have a studio there got it for 600,000dhs. i know its too much for Ras al khaimah but remember the studio is on a man made island similiar to the palm island and jebel ali beach.

payment plans are attractive as they offer 15 year payment plan and even payment after every 6 months.

and they have escrow. yes its in RAK so what. Hilton is in Ras Al Khaimah as well and once they have the metro up and running i think it will only take 10 to 15 minutes to travel from RAK to Dubai.

Its going to be a bit like commuity from houslow or oxford to London everyday but less time.

Am not a sales agent or doing a sales pitch thing, just thought you would be interested.

L

London32

hmm if you want something with a good payment plan look up pacific in marjan island by select property. I have a studio there got it for 600,000dhs. i know its too much for Ras al khaimah but remember the studio is on a man made island similiar to the palm island and jebel ali beach.

payment plans are attractive as they offer 15 year payment plan and even payment after every 6 months.

and they have escrow. yes its in RAK so what. Hilton is in Ras Al Khaimah as well and once they have the metro up and running i think it will only take 10 to 15 minutes to travel from RAK to Dubai.

Its going to be a bit like commuity from houslow or oxford to London everyday but less time.

Am not a sales agent or doing a sales pitch thing, just thought you would be interested.

Thanks for that. Really useful information

A

Arabian

We have a 1 B/R serviced apartment in "Burj Place" project. The development is within the Burj Dubai downtown community (Burj Dubai is the world's tallest tower) and directly located on Sheikh Zayed Road (the main commercial road in Dubai). This is a PREMIUM development composed of commercial and hotel apartments only.

It's also directly connected to the Burj Dubai metro station and to Dubai Mall via a tram shuttle service. Dubai metro connects to all parts in Dubai in addition to Dubai Airport. So you could imagine the traffic that the project will get at completion. It's also close to DIFC.

The premium project is developed by Emaar (the largest developer)

Completion in 2011

Construction started (foundations)

Very flexible payment plan (payment every 6 months)

Original price is AED 5.503 million. (Check Emaar's website and you'll see that their selling price had crossed AED 7 million now). Our apartment was bought at the first launch last April.

Selling price: 6% premium.

No commission or agency fees. Payment done to direct owner.

Email me at propertysales1 at hotmail . com if you are interested.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.