Want Land in Portugal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Olly

Hi

Seeking land to build new development containing approx 200 units (circa 600 beds) in either Silver Coast or S.W Algarve.

Willing to consider j.v with established builder or developer. Please only make contact if you have land which can meet the above basic criteria.

Thanks...

Olly

S

Stefan

Hi Olly

Can you specify S.W? From Albufeira- Portimao- Lagos - Sagres Or?

Stefan

Hi

Seeking land to build new development containing approx 200 units (circa 600 beds) in either Silver Coast or S.W Algarve.

Willing to consider j.v with established builder or developer. Please only make contact if you have land which can meet the above basic criteria.

Thanks...

Olly

O

Olly

Hi Olly

Can you specify S.W? From Albufeira- Portimao- Lagos - Sagres Or?

Stefan
Stefan...anywhere along the Algarve but, only if you have something which meets the criteria.

Hope this will help...

Olly

L

lena green

Hi Olly, I have two companies for sale, each owns similiar,almost identical properties, both want to sell owing to 20 years of dealing with the Silves Camara who for their own reasons have held up planning permissions for this extraordinary length of time.
Regrettably the owners are now just to old to build.
Both want to sail off into the sunset, exhausted and frustrated that Isobelle Soares (El Presidente) did nothing to expedite the matter until the very last year.
Both have similar land areas 50 hecs and 63 hecs, both have 600 beds, (150 props to build on each) both have been offered another 600 beds totalling 600 properties between the two.
One is naturally hilly with a nine hole golf golf course planned, the owners have purchased adjoining lands to make another 9 holes. The other has river frontage and maybe one day Isobelle will dredge that river Arade to alow cruise liners up to the Roman bridge in Silvers (doubt it).

Both are 'touristic' benefits of this is the EU give grants if owners rent out. Permissions also for equestrian centre, riverside log cabin restauarant, conference centre, extreme golf (uphill (balls roll back great for practice swing shots) supermarket, health centre, shops, bowls, conkers and anything else you wanna do.
Total land area for both sites is now well over 200 hectares and much of it flat land which will support both solar energy and wind power and a thousand log cabins for holiday makers.
Amendoeira Award winning golf course is a sell out just 7 kms away and they have had to remodel the river to create their course which pundits say will be underwater quite soon when it starts to rain. This land is naturally 'golfy' on the sites in question and ready to go. Properties in Amendoeira sell at a million apiece and more, these two sites have 600 to go.
The numbers crunch so well, if you want them, let me know, or if anyone else knows of anyone else who wants to spend a few bob and make a very handsome profit, drop me a line. There's amillion commission in these sites for finding the right buyer, Ollygarcs welcome.

C

costinha

Hello
Are you still interested?
contact me at 00351963309679
costinha de sousa

M

mickthepropertyguru

Hello Olly
With all the different offers of land around the world, you have decided to invest in land in the Algarve?
I curious as to why you believe this is the place ?

O

Olly

Mick, Hi

With full apologies I am unable to answer your question since it is a trade secret belonging to my client.

Can tell you the client is looking at several locations in Portugal and elsewhere within Europe and further afield.

His intention is to buy between 10 & 12 sites overall.

Thanks for your interest...

Olly

L

lena green

Hi Mick

Maybe Olly knows something you don`t, but if you lived here as I do, you would smell the potential with every sniff. We are enlarging Faro airport to accomodate another 2 million tourists (they know something eh?) new golf clubs are still opening and building continues although less than last year. Endless sunshine, fab beaches, semi decent goverment, and lots of land most of which may come in now on Permuta see opipt.com/permuta.htm (don`t forget the www).
And lets not forget our existing GDP 7 million tourists - although that could be down this year but thats to be expected. Everything could go right for Portugal to trade thro this depression as all and sundry need a holiday, we`ll just have to offer something more to attract them along with investors. Free flights would help at little subsidized cost.
Like everyone else, we have two choices, sit back on our backsides and wait or get out there and drag `em in off the streets.

Have a nice week.

M

mickthepropertyguru

I'm very fond of the Algarve, especially the south west cost. I have lived in Spain and been to the Algarve numerous times. Algarve wins hands down. The coast and beaches are breathtaking. The only reservation I have is that it is very quite and not a whole lot to do at night for the 30 year old. But king for relaxation and tranquility

Status
Not open for further replies.