Vitosha Park Complex Sofia

K

KayJay

Jonathan

No, I'm not an agent and have no connection with the business but I am an owner-occupier; this certainly makes me take a VERY keen interest in what goes on. I wouldn't say that I'm not a fan of agents as such but I'm not convinced that they always give a good, or even adequate, service. I guess you are lucky, in that you are operating in a market where the competition is less than impressive; having no need of your services myself, I wouldn't presume to either criticize or praise them.

However, I do find it strange in a country where an employee is obliged to supply all sorts of certificates, including from doctors and the police, that agents seem unable to carry out simple checks on who they are allowing to use their clients' properties. Of course, by the same token, I'm amazed that many owners don't bother to find out just who is living in their property - until there is a problem, by which time it's usually much too late. I can't imagine they would lend a 100k car to anyone who walks in off the street but a 100k apartment is apparently a different matter entirely.....

The parking restrictions are already in place, since the "management" company recently bought the land from the ex-landowners. The danger of "Security" policing ANYTHING is vanishingly small - and "better" presupposes that something is already happening; the very suggestion marks you as a non-resident in Vitosha Park, I fear! Interestingly, the advertisements for rentals still continue to claim that parking is freely available - not to mention the ones for 1st floor properties with photos of 5th floor views. ;)

I myself am in two minds about the possible impact of the new complexes: on the one hand they will provide competition, as does The Monastery complex already. On the other hand, they are currently being offered for sale at what I regard as ludicrously high sums; I can't imagine anyone in their right minds paying these prices, especially for a buy-to-let. The return on the investment would be close to non-existent when all the outgoings are factored in, with a likely drop in capital value for good measure, at least in the short- to medium-term. Whether the proximity of a motorway fly-over, a flat-pack furniture store and yet another unneeded "Biggest Mall in the Universe" will result in an increase in property values is very much open to debate, I'd say.

I guess we live in "interesting times"! :D

K

KayJay

An excellent choice! But make sure you are aware of the current "parking situation" and the discontent with the existing maintenance arrangements. ;)

A

Alexander Georgiev

Hi All,

Is anyone selling his property in Vitosha Park at the moment?

W

Wengmel

Hi,

Has anybody purchased in the Vitosha Park Complex?? If so, I would be interested in hearing from you.
Hi to you all, I have an apartment - 2 bedroom in the Complex and I will appreciate if anyone would help me. As I am only receiving very little income from it. What is the range you receive monthly or yearly and also what was the price you bought your apartment, as I think I was ripped off. Thanks if you could help.

W

Wengmel

I bought an appartment in the camelia building, I am interested in liaising contact with as many buyers as possible in order to exchange views and share ideas regarding any issues.

I am particulary keen on reducing the cost of furnishing the property.

What is the other forum by the way ? Can we exchange e-mail also ?

Many thanks
Hi
May I ask you the price range you bought your apartment as I am thinking that I was ripped off. Bought through agent.

K

KayJay

Just in case anyone stumbles over this forum searching for information on the complex, I'm still here!