Vitosha Park Complex Sofia

S

slamduncan

JAMARIT,

Can you send a thread or email address we can make contact with?

FOR EVERYONE ELSE:

My family has bought a 1 and 2 bed apartment and we are in the process of deciding how to rent out the property for the next 2 - 3years until the property prices in Sofia climb back up again. I sympathise with the majority's view on the developers's rental contract - it doen't make sense! Would love to hear more about the Sash company and what the offer entails?

Contact between all Vitosha park buyers would be of benefit to us all so i welcome that: please contact me on 07977151279 to exchange emails.

Thanks,

Duncan

C

chazz

JAMARIT,

Can you send a thread or email address we can make contact with?

FOR EVERYONE ELSE:

My family has bought a 1 and 2 bed apartment and we are in the process of deciding how to rent out the property for the next 2 - 3years until the property prices in Sofia climb back up again. I sympathise with the majority's view on the developers's rental contract - it doen't make sense! Would love to hear more about the Sash company and what the offer entails?

Contact between all Vitosha park buyers would be of benefit to us all so i welcome that: please contact me on 07977151279 to exchange emails.

Thanks,

Duncan

Duncan, I am unable to post any e-mail address, I will ring you at the number you posted however could you let me know where I will be ringing because of the international dial pre number code, i am in the Republic of Ireland.

Many thanks,

Charlie

S

slamduncan

hi charlie,

i'm based in scotland (edinburgh) so just the uk dialing code.

or you can try 0131 4784124.

i don't mind calling you if you want to leave your number.

i need to make a descision next week about furnishing and renting the flats out so it would be could to exchange thoughts.

thanks

duncan

P

Part timer

I inform everybody there is another more active forum about vitosha park here:

It would be nice if all of you register in and use, we're trying to contact with many buyers of Vitosha park to get a good deal with one of the furnish companies,we're negotiating a 15% discount for a standard (medium level) furnish and inventory package with sash-design company, the quality and design is good (we know some people from other complex who bought there and are pretty happy) and the price would be the half of Simeonovo, around 4300 eur.

I'll send you my email address and forum address in my next post,if you want we can have email contacts.
please write
Best regards
Please advise who to join your chat. I have also got an 2 bed in Lilia Building and would be interested to hear from you all.

P

Part timer

Hi,
When I figure out how to send a private message, I will send you my contact details! We also have a big problem with the maintenance and rental contracts and won't sign them. I have just got some info from a person that has a friend who bought in Vitosha. They have been through the process and have recommended a management company called Sash, they do furniture and property management.
Hi, Graham1,

could you please send me all the information regarding the Lillia block? I have not heard from the developer for a while and have no idea when the Act 16 will be completed.

You can call me at +44 781 207 2140.

thank you.
Part timer

G

ge_or_gi

Hi to all Property owners in Vitosha Park Complex, Sofia

We are Furniture Company and already have signed with two owners in Vitosha park and in two weeks the furniture will take place.

As we have discovered and you know that the Developer’s furniture packs are quite expensive, we can offer you middle range rental ready furniture on a reasonable price. We know very well the apartments and their pros and cons, and in the same order of thought we can provide you with the best solution with custom made furniture that will fit your needs.

please call

Attachments

B

brendyb

Hi,

Has anybody purchased in the Vitosha Park Complex?? If so, I would be interested in hearing from you.
hi graham,

ive just registered to this site and saw your question about vitosha park. im an irish buyer and have purchased a two beedroom apartment in the lilia house. i got it furnished myself from a uk based company which were cheaper than the developers. the contracts are not ideal and i didnt sign the rental contract. my solicitor out there has recieved the notory deed recently. i have seen the other people who contacted you about this. if you have any other information it would be helpful. the habitation permit has not been granted yet. its quite slow. if you know of any other irish or uk buyers please let me know. i have wanted for a long time to find out who else bought there. thanks .

brendan.

V

vitoshastu

Vitosha park

The habitation permit is taking its time being issued ?? does any body have any info , or just want a chat about the complex 07710757007 Stuart.

B

brendyb

stuart ill ring you during the week. they told me that it should be within two weeks.

L

Linda1

Vitosha

Hi There,

Just dicovered this website. We have also bought a 2 bed in Vitosha, Orchedia with a car park space. And yes we felt things did not work out quiet according to plan.

We have refused to sign rental contract and gone with another agency with regard to rental & furnishing, we also changed our solicitor from the one the developer recommended. We have no choice but to go with the man & main contract which we have signed but we have made it clear that we are not paying the monies attached to this contract until solicitor is satisfied that all snagging is completed to satisfaction.

Unfortunately we had to pay for the apart in full as they refused to finish it otherwise and the "Garage" is just 2 white lines painted on the ground.

Despite this I am still optimistic about the complex and would love if anybody has any update with regard to how they are getting on.

It just irks me that we had to pay in full before we could officially and legally take possesion.

Anyways,....thats my update would love to hear from others.

Linda

I want to add I am an Irish Buyer and have been having difficulty getting cheap direct flights to Sofia....anyone any advice?

Last edited:
B

brendyb

hi linda,

brendan here from wexford. i have bought a two bedroom apt in the lilia house.

i got a different crowd to furnish the property and was out there about two weeks ago. the apartment is finished nicely at around a saving of about 1500 euro. having said that the furnishings offered by the company are nice as i saw a completed apt.

agreed -money up front is unusual apart from the 3% reduction on the final instalment. this habitation permit is annoying me as we cannot get it rented till this comes thru and they keep promising its every week. i think stuff like that is just slow out there. i do believe it will be a viable investment though. they are not the worst company ive heard of. maintenance costs are high and we as a group should look at this.

flights to sofia are expensive and one nearly has to go thru london to get it cheaper. ryan air + wizz air. i took a package holiday to sunny beach ad drove over for a day - nearly six hours though. contact on 087 6306406. nice to eventually find another irish buyer.

regards brendan.

L

Linda1

Hi Brendan,

Thanks so much for replying to me, it is great to talk with another Irish Buyer, I am based in Drogheda. It is a pity we all didn't hook up months ago it may have less frustrating dealing with this process.

Any way I am going to bombard you with questions because you have been over at the development so recently. Last time I was there was in Dec '05 when we put the deposit down.

Well is the landscaping started yet, were you in your own apartment and was the finish good and are your views as you were led to believe or are you looking straight at the next building in general were you impressed and when do you think it will start to look the part? Sorry but I seem to be in the developers bad books because I fought them every step of the way re full payment and no keys in return so I dont get much information.

I see someone else mentioned that they have added 2 extra blocks - does it take away from the development or is it ok?

I see that flights are starting to go down in price for the winter so I will go over in October, hopefully.

I have used Checkmate for furnishings & rental pack - better deal than the developers but that wouldn't be hard.

They think we might only achieve €550 per month, - have you received any better quotes.

At the moment I am querying the €600 re utility deposits, I want a breakdown of companies and deposits payable for each one. The impression I get is the Developers man co plan to pay my bills from this money and it is up to the rental agent to pay them the tenants money torwards to bills as opposed to the rental company being allowed to set up the utility accounts in the tenants name. Seems dodgey and possibly very expensive for the landlords if this is the case.

Anyway hope to hear from you soon.

Rgds,

Linda

B

brendyb

hi linda,

i appreciate your frustration . i have been in contact with them fairly often over the past few years . it has been a slow process but i do believe it will be worth while. all the blocks have been finished outside and the ground works have almost been completed. there are photographs on vitosha park . com but how recent they are im not sure. im happy with the furnishing inside the apt and really things seem to be done to a high standard. there is a hotel behind the development but it looks very well. i suppose it will be built up eventually. the cable car is right next to it but i didnt go up the mountains for a spin. i got a contact with a bulgarian solicitor about two years ago and have used her for all notory work. it was a great help as i wouldnt trust there one. i have photos of my apartment and some of the surroundings if you would like to meet and discuss things further. i have not agreed to give the 600 for utility bills and managed to get out of that. listen im in gorey in wexford but could meet in dublin as there are a lot of things to talk about. even just to know an irish buyer linda. there must be loads though. there are scottish buyers that have used this site also. im not sure if my mobile went in the last massage as they dont allow e mail addresses sent thru this. let me know if you want to meet as i would like to get to know an irish group as a base also. i just stumbled on this website as i tried to find buyers.

take care .
regards brendan.

B

brendyb

hi linda,

i have got an independent rental agent also but she thinks i would be lucky to get 450 euro max and possibly only 400. rents are down about 200 a month there they said. i didnt get keys yet and have fully paid before dec. the habitation permit is holding everything up.

chat soon,
brendan.

L

Linda1

Hi Brendan,

It would be great to meet up, I got your phone number.

I am away all next week, but I will call you when I get back, what about meeting up on a Saturday morning if that suits. I am very interested as to how you got out of paying the six hundred. I am still awaiting their reply to my email.

I would love to see your photos and have a chat with you before I pay the developer any more money.

Regrds,

Linda

B

brendyb

hi linda,

that would be fine. im not sure if your away this sat or would that suit.

the rental agent agreed with radoslav simeonov (complex manager) that if she got a tenant for the apartment she would obviously get a deposit - prob a month in advance aqnd that utility bills would be paid from this

chat again.

regards brendan.

R

raymondchew

Hi Everyone,

I am a owner of a 2 bedroom apartment in Magnolia Block. Wonder if anyone had any dealings with Opheus Interiors for furnishing their apartment. They seems to have a nice range of furniture. Any info on a good and reliable furniture company would help me greatly. As with others, I consider the developer's pack too expensive and would rather furnish and let privately. Any hint one finding a good agent.

Raymond

B

brendyb

hi raymond,

i got a company called bulgaria furniture .co.uk to furnish my two bed apartment fairly extensively for around 6750 euro. they did a good job and i was happy. there is another crowd called sash solutions . com whom some people are getting to furnish their apartments. i think sash will organise rentals also. i went with a woman that my solicitor recommended out there but havent got it rented yet. however its only just finished so its early days yet.

R

raymondchew

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for the info, I assumed you had your apartment snagged. I have not done that yet, do you have a contact you would recommend? Thanks.

Raymond

A

Ashcon

Vitosha Park

Hi Raymond,

You should also check out bg interiors com ( Irish company ) they have furnished a cpl of apts for me 2 bed was 4,300 euro, great service and quality furniture. They do the snag free of charge.

Best of luck
Ash