Vista fractional

Discussion in 'Cyprus Property' started by countdown, Mar 26, 2011.

1. countdown

countdown Banned

Hello,,
    i know, i know, you all warned me and I did/didn't listen. Thing is, i thought it was moving along nicely, but foolish me has been pulled along and made an eejit of. Now all i have is the e mails from Vista telling me what they were doing and what they were going to do. They have actually done NOTHING, taken my up front money and are gone, no emails answered anymore, no connection to the phone no's i had from them, impossible for me to contact them

. The leading man is James Spence, other names are, David Cavendish, David Wilson, Louise Spencer, George Layton, Candice Hurdle or Hirdle. If anyone can give me good advice i would appreciate it. Some of you might want to rub my nose in it, please don't. Help me if you can, if you can't, then ok. Even writing this may help someone to avoid being caught. Telling me i've been an idiot won't solve anything, i know how stupid i've been. BTW, my property is in Cyprus.

2. Veronica

Veronica Administrator

Is your property in Northern Cyprus or the South?
    I am assuming since you say you are interested in property in Turkish that your property is in the illegal Turkish republic of Cyprus? If this is the case then there is little we can do to advise you as the North is not recognisd by anyone other than Turkey. The problems with property in the North are well documented and we have been advising people agaisnt buying anything there for years.

3. countdown

countdown Banned

Pippin,
    the property is in the Ayia Napa region.
    Lysos,
    if you read my post, you would have seen that your self appointed judge and jury answer was not asked for, nor was it needed. Do you spend your time scouring the forums for people in trouble? If you can't help someone, that's fine, you do not have to be vindictive.

4. Lysos

Lysos New Member

Not being vindictive; simply making the point that it's a waste of people's time to come on here, ask for advice, and not take it !.