VIRTUAL TOUR SOFTWARE

O

oliviamoss

I have found some software to create virtual tour but all I found are paid. Can someone suggest me any software which offers free version?

K

krystalDsuoza

I have tried Kalpty 360. You can also try this. It has free trial version.

D

Dora Wi

There are a few free ones but some of them have limitations such as limiting the number of tours you can do before paying. Some examples are Webobook, Lapentor, Marzipano, Makevt and OpenSpace3D.

P

pstenger

Togotiki has a free trial and gives demo/training sessions. It is easy to use and does both 360 Virtual Tours and Interactive Videos. It is a single tool for both your video and 360 content allowing you to save time and money. You can easily blend your video walk-through with 360 content - giving your customers a better view of your property.

O

oliviamoss

I have tried Kalpty 360. You can also try this. It has free trial version.
I have tried klapty free version and it helps me a lot. But now I think I should go for some paid version as I have a lot of work to do. Have you used its paid version and if yes then is it be good to buy it as I need to use it on weekly basis. Or any other paid version you have used ?

K

krystalDsuoza

I have tried klapty free version and it helps me a lot. But now I think I should go for some paid version as I have a lot of work to do. Have you used its paid version and if yes then is it be good to buy it as I need to use it on weekly basis. Or any other paid version you have used ?
Hi, @oliviamoss. Yes, I have used its paid version and I am using it from last 2 years. For me it suited very well but I will suggest you to check their features before buying as they have different different features in different different plans then you can choose according to your needs.

T

TannerHays

Today, anyone can start a career in programming - even a distant person from this field. No special skills are required to be trained as a front-end developer - all that is required is the ability to use a computer at a basic level. You can change your profession and become a programmer without breaking from your current activity. You can work and study on one of the courses at the same time. And before you decide on your specialization, there's an opportunity to do part of the training for free in a simulator format. This way, you will get the first knowledge and decide whether it is worth continuing. I have been working as a programmer for quite a long time. I always fulfill orders with the help of https://www.zaptest.com/api-testing-automation , which makes my work easier.

Last edited: