VIRTUAL TOUR SOFTWARE

O

oliviamoss

I have found some software to create virtual tour but all I found are paid. Can someone suggest me any software which offers free version?

K

krystalDsuoza

I have tried Kalpty 360. You can also try this. It has free trial version.

D

Dora Wi

There are a few free ones but some of them have limitations such as limiting the number of tours you can do before paying. Some examples are Webobook, Lapentor, Marzipano, Makevt and OpenSpace3D.

P

pstenger

Togotiki has a free trial and gives demo/training sessions. It is easy to use and does both 360 Virtual Tours and Interactive Videos. It is a single tool for both your video and 360 content allowing you to save time and money. You can easily blend your video walk-through with 360 content - giving your customers a better view of your property.

O

oliviamoss

I have tried Kalpty 360. You can also try this. It has free trial version.
I have tried klapty free version and it helps me a lot. But now I think I should go for some paid version as I have a lot of work to do. Have you used its paid version and if yes then is it be good to buy it as I need to use it on weekly basis. Or any other paid version you have used ?

K

krystalDsuoza

I have tried klapty free version and it helps me a lot. But now I think I should go for some paid version as I have a lot of work to do. Have you used its paid version and if yes then is it be good to buy it as I need to use it on weekly basis. Or any other paid version you have used ?
Hi, @oliviamoss. Yes, I have used its paid version and I am using it from last 2 years. For me it suited very well but I will suggest you to check their features before buying as they have different different features in different different plans then you can choose according to your needs.