views about France

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cyril

Hi,
I m french based in London. Well, purchasing properties abroad has never been an easy task ( even in a favourable economic climate ) because of a simple reasons, you go in countries where the cultures and laws are very different. I think a good way to avoid mistakes is to come in contact with company (not estate agency ) who help you to find what you want and who got the knowledge of the laws in the country you want to settle down. they anticipate pitfalls and make an otherwise bureaucratic process easy .

If you want to buy in france not only for investing but also to have a nice second home ( why alway thinking about making money it can be interesting to own a property for enjoyment and to keep this one for your family) it s a good time, you can have really good deals a bit every where in the country.

Why do you think France is the most visited country in the world? Because it is the best place for holidays, you have the choice for anythink you like skiing resort, Beaches, amazing sigths, nice means of transport and GOOD FOOD. I don t want to sound like i m advertising france but it s true it s a nice place if you want a second home

Tell me negative or positive views about it, I will be very interesting to know what you think about it.
I know some very good company who can help you let me know if you are interested
cheers
cyril

M

mickthepropertyguru

Totally agree. I love France, totally beats Spain hands down. I would consider buying a holiday home there as France has a perfect balance.
The Tax is off putting but that life.

C

cyril

Hello mikethepropertyguru,
well It s nice to hear positive point of view regarding France and if you decide to buy a property in France don t hesitate to contact me I run a company who helps people to find and to acquire properties in France all over the country. I don t charge for the sevices and i ve done it many times. It is good way for you it is hasslefree. My company name is eca connection limited
Thanks for the reply and hope to hear more.
cyril

O

odond

Hey Cyril,

It's nice to hear good things about France, I live here and love it and am a strong advocate of the French way of life. However, the number 1 question our clients ask is about resale, even if buying a second home for holiday /enjoyment. I maintain that France is safe for resale if you pick your area wisely!

Deirdre

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.